Best Hair Thickening Shampoo / Conditioner?

soitbegins

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much title guys, I'm on finasteride and regaine just wondering if you can recommend me any hair thickening shampoo that's actually has worked for you, my hair feels really dry at the moment (PROBS cause I'm loosing it lol)! If anyone has any shampoos or conditioner that they felt made a difference to their hair quality and how it looked please post in here! Thanks so much!

Nano123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found doing reverse washes helping my hair volume a lot, conditioner first then shampoo. Other than that I've heard so much praise about the bumble and bumble thickening shampoo, conditioner, spray and mousse but their products are a bit too pricey for me to try at this point, but I've seen a few youtubers with thin hair saying that it works so check their Amazon reviews and give the shampoo a try if you can

soitbegins

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks very much for taking the time to reply buddy looking at it now and looks to have excellent reviews may give it a go!

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
L'Oréal Vive Pro for Men daily thickening shampoo used to be amazing. Don't think they sell it anymore, though. They canned it in favor of some all-in-one type of product (unisex) they have out now that doesn't work nearly as well from my experience. Good thing I still have a few bottles left from years ago.

Right now I use L'Oréal Volume Filler thickening conditioner with Filloxane (black and purple bottle). It's pretty good but warning for those with thin hair: it leaves your hair SUPER soft.

shookwun

Reaction score
they dont work. sales pitch.

if you want to thicken your hair and have volume then I would suggest derrmatch along with mousse. Blow day to finish