Best hair systems in the UK?

hairy situation

Reaction score
Hi guys,

What is the best hair system clinic in the UK?

I've seen a video on YT that looks really good, but the clinic is in London and I live in Manchester. There seems to be little information out there compared to hair surgerons.

eaa88

Reaction score
Best hair system in the UK?

I Basically just posted like a very similar post. I need to find out too! Let me know if you have any luck..

Hi guys,

What is the best hair system clinic in the UK?

I've seen a video on YT that looks really good, but the clinic is in London and I live in Manchester. There seems to be little information out there compared to hair surgerons.

shookwun

Reaction score

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not sure there is such a thing as the "best".

If you are unable to do DIY then you have total cover plus, hair4all, invisi, farrell plus others - you will find mised reviews on most if not all. Its just the way things are. I did a google and found a dozen.

One thing is you will pay 3 or 4 times more over a year than DIY and probably learn less.

shookwun

Reaction score
Not sure there is such a thing as the "best".

If you are unable to do DIY then you have total cover plus, hair4all, invisi, farrell plus others - you will find mised reviews on most if not all. Its just the way things are. I did a google and found a dozen.

One thing is you will pay 3 or 4 times more over a year than DIY and probably learn less.

Some established clinics will let you to bring your own system in for cut ins.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Some established clinics will let you to bring your own system in for cut ins.

Thats true. I think there a couple in London, one of which I am told just do the cut in without scathing attack on the competitor's piece.

Maybe worth the OP finding out if local ones in Manchester will do that.