Best Hair System Sellers from UK and Europe and China

KDC

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys
looking for some recommendation's for good reliable sellers of hair systems, I like to wear French lace front with pu band, currently buy straight from supplier direct in China but can be hard at times getting my instructions followed!
Live in Uk,some of the prices by UK company's are ridiculous,been wearing for more than 20 years so quite experienced in hair type,densitys,colours and what price range should be
Welcome all recommendations'
Thanks Guys

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try Esse Wigs in China. They make both stock and custom hair systems for men (not merely just 'wigs'), the quality is excellent, their prices are very reasonable and their delivery and manufacturing times are quite quick. It usually takes them about 2 to 4 weeks to make a custom system for me. Their communication is excellent too, they always reply fast and get back to me with helpful answers. They can also modify stock systems to your size, hairline shape etc.

You can check out their website or order from them via Aliexpress:

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try Esse Wigs in China. They make both stock and custom hair systems for men (not merely just 'wigs'), the quality is excellent, their prices are very reasonable and their delivery and manufacturing times are quite quick. It usually takes them about 2 to 4 weeks to make a custom system for me. Their communication is excellent too, they always reply fast and get back to me with helpful answers. They can also modify stock systems to your size, hairline shape etc.

Would be great if they offered a cut-in service. The hard part is not getting hold of the hair pieces, it's finding a good stylist to fit and cut the system in.

KDC

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be great if they offered a cut-in service. The hard part is not getting hold of the hair pieces, it's finding a good stylist to fit and cut the system in.

I'm not sure if they offer a cut-in service. You could always drop them an email or PM and ask. As for fitting - it's much better to learn how to fit and maintain your hair systems yourself than being bound to a stylist for that.