Best Hair Styling Products For Units?

odose

My Regimen
Reaction score
First time unit wearer. I'm loving it so far.(Less than a week in) I dont have any styling products yet. What do you guys use? I like the wet hair look(Not too wet) but open to try new things as well. Im hoping having gel/clay/hairspray product will persuade women from touching the hair as well lol

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay away from styling products as much as you can. Products like gels or hairsprays will wreck your hair much quicker.

I use leave-in conditioner - plenty of it - to achieve that slightly wet look and to get some hold. I've put plenty of pics up on this site if you want to see.

odose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay away from styling products as much as you can. Products like gels or hairsprays will wreck your hair much quicker.

I use leave-in conditioner - plenty of it - to achieve that slightly wet look and to get some hold. I've put plenty of pics up on this site if you want to see.
Do you have a link or brand that you use? And how much do you use to get the wet look and some hold

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are literally dozens of threads on styling products here... I would search the forum... lot of good does and don'ts from lots of folks.

Good luck.