Best Hair Styling Product for the Follicularly Challenged?

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
G'day all.

In a slight departure from the regular laments about losing hair, can anyone please help me out with what they consider to be the best hair styling products for us follicularly challenged folk?

At the moment I am using V05 Extreme Style "Rework Putty" - it's pretty cheap at about AUD$5.00, however it seems to do the trick at keeping my hair up. The only concern I have is that it may negatively affect my scalp health and hair condition... It's also pretty hard to wash out.

So what's the best hair styling product range out there guys?

Everyone talks about alcohol free products, natural products, thickening products, pomades, etc. - I don't know which brand does what - so I'm after brand names, fellas!!! What makes your hair look best and why? What product will be best for the health of our hair and scalp? Red Rose - you seem to be good at resolving these kinds of queries...

Something that is firm hold and pasty seems to suit my hair better than watery gels, since my hair (except for the crown) is thick and heavy.

Laters

Def

G

Sol_5 said:
is 'Fishshaping' cream good for those with thin hair?

Yes I would guess so. It does seem to help thicken the hair and make it more manageable.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
dd