Best hair loss treatment a natural product for hair re-growth

JoseSilva

My Regimen
Reaction score
FOLLIXIN Best Hair Loss Treatment
Follixin, a natural product for hair re-growth, is a preparation recommended by doctors as a hair loss supplement for daily use.
Follixin widens hair follicles and strengthens hair roots in order to restore your lost hair and protect the remaining hair from inside. In addition, healthy hair follicles are strengthened.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the website:
Thoroughly tested in a series of clinical trials and double-blind studies,
Please post the links to this SERIES of clinical trials and double-blind studies. Surely they are on Pubmed?

The ingredients are not listed on the website. But sure, why not, let’s order some, as it’s the Best Hair Loss Treatment.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
FOLLIXIN Best Hair Loss Treatment
Follixin, a natural product for hair re-growth, is a preparation recommended by doctors as a hair loss supplement for daily use.
Follixin widens hair follicles and strengthens hair roots in order to restore your lost hair and protect the remaining hair from inside. In addition, healthy hair follicles are strengthened.
Widening the follicles can lead to sheds. In my experience products with name based on follicle as a word, do not work. What's in it?

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The before and after pictures are stolen from other websites. Why is it so hard to be a smart scammer? Come on, you can do better than that pathetic website. I hate it when people insult my intelligence! :p

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The before and after pictures are stolen from other websites. Why is it so hard to be a smart scammer? Come on, you can do better than that pathetic website. I hate it when people insult my intelligence! :p
Yep. People on ebay try to scam that way too.