Best Fue Surgeons In Mexico? Recommendations?

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a doctor about 17 years ago that was well regarded on the forums. He was constantly promoted by posters and if you doubted them they attacked you. His name was Dr Bazan he was the only doctor offering hair multiplication outside of Gho. When you went to the clinic he asked you if you wanted the regular hair transplant or the one with hair multiplication. I spoke with a few of the patients over the phone. Of course forums readers that were desperate enough went for hair multiplication. It was always being talked up. Unfortunately after enough time passed and enough money was made it turned out there was no hair multiplication and the doctor ended up in jail. Funny even the forum seemed to be promoting him...........not sure why.............maybe something was going on behind the scenes............just don't know............nothing surprises me.

Next were the mega body/head hair sessions in India where patients were advised to slater Rogaine all over their body.

Today we have Turkey so let's see what happens there. Maybe it will all work out.

I don't think I would go to Mexico. You only get one chance with this cosmetic procedure and if you get it wrong you are in for some pain.

If you had to pick a country for safety and results. Meaning just basing a procedure on geographic location it would be Belgium and there is not one person in the hair transplant industry that can argue against it. They would look like jackass fools.

Alex Dey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello the_billy,
Who are the best FUE surgeons in Mexico?

Are pricing significantly lower in Mexico vs the USA?
I actually had just a hair transplant done in Cancun Mexico with Dr.Uribe and Dr.Serrano. I thought I was never going to be able to afford the hair transplant, but they gave me a really good quote and sent me information about the procedure after I showed them my pictures. I couldn't be more pleased. It was an amazing experience, their staff was really welcoming and the hospital was top notch.

I'ts funny that topcat in a previous post talks bad about a place when he hasn't even been there I suppose...

I had a 2,500 FUE done for $3,300 USD, stayed for 3 days to enjoy a little bit, they even provided airport transportation with a private driver. Just went for the weekend, and now im back to work. If you are really interested in having an FUE procedure done in mexico, you should really look them up on facebook as cancun hair transplant.