Best Fue Hair Transplant Surgeon In Belgium

ReggyDwight

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wondered if anyone had any experience of using the Belgium hair transplant Doctors and if so what they thought of them?

I am a Norwood 6 looking to get 7,000 grafts. Any help to try and decided which Doctor is best would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Feriduni is excellent. Bi sanga also very good, both quite expensive.

Pro Hair Clinic is affordable and maybe something for you.

ReggyDwight

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. Have you heard anything about Dr Lupanzola and Dr Devroye?
Also I wondered if anyone could advise on the possible cost for 7000 grafts FUE over 2 procedures.
I checked out Pro Hair Clinic and that is definitely an option.
Thanks in advance.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Lupanzola is very good too, but as far as I know extemely expensive and for the graft amount you need, no option.

I really think Pro Hair is a very good option for you. No problem mate.

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
I went with Feriduni for 3,050 grafts 7 months ago. He told me 3K grafts is the maximum he would do in one sitting.

I have my own thread with pics on my hair transplant (you should be able to find this through my profile).

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you can trust all famous surgeons in belgium. but if you need this number of grafts you should go for fut no? Devroye and feriduni have some excellent results. pro hair clinic = fue only and they will tell you your hairloss is to advanced.