Best finasteride hairline/corner/temple before and after?

sportsfan12

Established Member
Reaction score
3 months in, crown has already improved pretty nicely. But im really anxious on the hairline/corners (1 More so than the other)- anybody have thread links or sites or anything with good before and after hairline regrowth to keep me patient/eager?? Thanks

viet nom nom

Established Member
Reaction score
Stuff is slownamug. So slow you won't notice w/o taking pics. I thought my hair was getting worse, then I looked back at my month 1 pics and realized that the crappy part was actually new territory where hair was starting to return. That was month 8. Now in month 9-10 I'm seeing thin blonde hairs pop up behind my hairline when I press the long hair down.

Give it time and stop looking at it.

sportsfan12

Established Member
Reaction score
Stuff is slownamug. So slow you won't notice w/o taking pics. I thought my hair was getting worse, then I looked back at my month 1 pics and realized that the crappy part was actually new territory where hair was starting to return. That was month 8. Now in month 9-10 I'm seeing thin blonde hairs pop up behind my hairline when I press the long hair down.

Give it time and stop looking at it.

I just wish I could fast forward it so then I could see if I need any hair transplant work and do it. It's just one of my corners/temples that is struggling and I hate being patient lol. Then again, my crown is already improved so I shouldn't be complaining,

xRedStaRx

Established Member
Reaction score
That's always the hard part. You'd have better luck with minoxidil stacked, but I wouldn't be so sure either.

sportsfan12

Established Member
Reaction score
That's always the hard part. You'd have better luck with minoxidil stacked, but I wouldn't be so sure either.

Yeah the uncertainty is what's annoying me. I have no problem getting a little hair transplant work done on my corners but I have to wait to see how finasteride/minoxidil does and really I should wait at least 9 months-1 year to make sure it's hit max effectiveness before getting work done. Ugh

abcdefg

Reaction score
I know people argue with me, but I still think T is the big missing factor that hurts temple/hairlines even after most DHT is removed. Of course propecia is only like 70 percent reduction in DHT from that type 2 enzyme so its far from perfect just in regards to DHT
Just need more powerful AAs like dutasteride , RU, CB... something to fight all androgens not just DHT but DHT is certainly the strongest.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know people argue with me, but I still think T is the big missing factor that hurts temple/hairlines even after most DHT is removed. Of course propecia is only like 70 percent reduction in DHT from that type 2 enzyme so its far from perfect just in regards to DHT
Just need more powerful AAs like dutasteride , RU, CB... something to fight all androgens not just DHT but DHT is certainly the strongest.

ok...so what about the pseudoherms that the scientists and doctors at Merck studied and tried to emulate hormone levels of using Proscar? They all had 5ar2 deficiently with normal test levels and had NW1's?