Best Doctors (Worldwide) for a 7k USD Budget?

Dominious

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was set to get a hair transplant with Armamed/Demirsoy because I liked their results for their price (6500 USD) but after taking another look at it I'm feeling a bit skeptical. It's taken me almost 2 years to save this money...

I'm roughly a diffuse NW5? I've been on dutasteride/Min for almost a 1.5 years and RU for about 5 months. Microneedling and Keto shampoo inconsistently since the beginning.

This is my starting point in October~ 2020.
Starting.jpg

Beneath was me around August-September of 2021
Paint Edit For Reddit.png

I'm thinning a bit more in those red areas than you can tell.

Beneath was me in Dec. 2021 (7 months ago)
Wet Edit for Reddit.jpg

My hair has thickened up some since, but it's very slow. Currently my hair is too short for a good reference (it's cheaper on topicals when it's short).

My hair transplant history is 2 terrible FUT procedures in the US. They both share one incision. The first was poorly done by a fake Doctor, the second was done by a famous "good" Doctor but none of the hair even grew. I have excellent donor area.

TL;DR - Look for tips on good doctors around a $7,000 USD budget. I can go a little over. I've had horrible luck in the US so I'm definitely willing to travel to Turkey or somewhere else if need be.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you want the transplant anyway? Or do you mean to stop the medications? Because you have a full head of hair now albeit a bit thinning