Best Doctor For Hairline Reconstruction

Mans

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if you guys are aware of a hair transplant surgeon that is best known for reconstructing the hairline? I can travel but I'd prefer a clinic in Europe as it will be easier to travel to.

I am a 30 years old male with stable hair loss (i.e. big 3 have helped so far) but my hairline has really suffered the damage in last few years. My crown is still full of hair so there is no need for any work to be done there. I am particularly interested in reconstruction of temples points.

I was thinking of booking a consultation with Dr Raghu Reddy in London. Just finished reading about his use of the "Da Vinci" formula for hair transplants and it has sort of intrigued me.

Any suggestions/advice will be most appreciated.

Mans

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you, guys.

I have recently had a hair transplant with 975 grafts in London that mostly just covered the hairline but not sure if I am happy with the results. My forehead is way too wide and I'd like some work done on my temple points and also one of the side burns.

Dr Keser seems like he would spend more time than technicians which is good. Anyone knows how much it will cost roughly? I had paid £5/graft to my previous clinic.