Best Dietary Supplement For Hairloss

Green_Machine75

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello !
First, i want to apologize in advance for my bad english:D.
Now, my alopecia don't let me a lot of time to experiment all the supplements that are indicated for hairloss. I know i have to take them during 6 month at least to see effects, so i have to choose carefully:mad:
So i want you to help me choosing by posting what supplement is the most efficient/effictive for you.

PS = i am currently taking finasteride/propecia and minoxidil

Thank you by advance :D

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello !
First, i want to apologize in advance for my bad english:D.
Now, my alopecia don't let me a lot of time to experiment all the supplements that are indicated for hairloss. I know i have to take them during 6 month at least to see effects, so i have to choose carefully:mad:
So i want you to help me choosing by posting what supplement is the most efficient/effictive for you.

PS = i am currently taking finasteride/propecia and minoxidil

Thank you by advance :D
hairomega seems to be a good combo of vitamins.i used it and seemed to help

Green_Machine75

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for replying, but unfortunately it contains saw palmetto and because i'm already taking finasteride, i can't use another DHT-blocker, it's not safe.
I let this thread open to collect other advices.

Last edited:

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Viviscal. Although, if you are young and healthy, I don't think supposed hair targeted supplements are that effective.

Green_Machine75

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply.
Well, that's the case but i am taking finasteride for 15 months and it doesn't seem to be effective, so i was wondering if a supplement could help.

cerealguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take Biotin and Vitamin C supplement.

Excercise daily (30 minute walk for example), remove sugar and saturated fats and you will see great success :)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no convincing evidence that over the counter supplements and simple lifestyle modifications can have any effect on androgenetic alopecia.

The exception is smoking which has been shown to harm hair.