Best DHT killer??

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
i would have liked to try this but being UK i dont think its possible. plus i dont have a good GP so if i went in to try and get a prescription i would get told to do one!

hence using flutagel and nanominox-fms - takes longer to apply as individuals but hopefully achieves some of what mdf does!

Sean68

Reaction score
Rework24 said:
i would have liked to try this but being UK i dont think its possible. plus i dont have a good GP so if i went in to try and get a prescription i would get told to do one!

hence using flutagel and nanominox-fms - takes longer to apply as individuals but hopefully achieves some of what mdf does!

eh? your gp is supposed to be there to help you - you pay his wages!

i do think this stuff looks good except i havent responded to dutasteride or minoxidil so i think it would
jus turn out to be an expensive mistake. i am tempted though. if i hear some good testimonials then maybe.

G

flutamide is not effective topically.How do we know dutasteride is? Sounds like another snake oil powered by minoxidil to give some benefit.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
did someone said DHT killer?
ghostbusters.jpg

:punk:

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
flutamide is not effective topically.How do we know dutasteride is? Sounds like another snake oil powered by minoxidil to give some benefit.

hehe You just made me laugh Thx man I needed that. How ignorant can you be?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Newbaldy84 said:
Davidoff said:

Not just you. Davidoff is like a chihuahua..we get use to it but something you just want to kick the sh*t out of it...

G

I know your all DESPERATE for there to be a topical dht killer,But there is none.If you cant handle propecia you are screwed for the time being.None of these so called topical dht blockers have ever gotten results that people talk about.So keep dreaming and dont get so cut.f***

G

Newbaldy84 said:
Davidoff said:

And how much of a sucker can you be? You seen what happened with flutagel you absolute fool.Will you ever learn?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Davidoff davidoff davidoff.. LOL

mpower

Established Member
Reaction score
ghostbusters lol

amsch

Reaction score
Why did you start propecia, if you didn't want to "sacrifice your dick" and revivogen worked well for you?

G

Is that a serious question? Or are you trying to be a smart arse?

amsch

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
Is that a serious question? Or are you trying to be a smart arse?

I'm not trying to be you, it was a serious question. As you might remember, you said you use Revivogen without having to "sacrifice" your dick because of propecia.

Finish line

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on the fence but nearly ready to set up an appointment and try the MDF. So is the Davidoff guy right?

Because I want to try it.

Is he a scientist or something or just some guy who reads internet threads and judges a product that way?

G

PropeciaJunkie said:
Davidoff said:
What is mdf?

Looks interesting.

MDF is a custom compounded topical prescription medication applied to the scalp. A 3.3 ml daily application of MDF supplies the following active ingredients in solution: 15% w/v (500 mg) Minoxidil, 0.075% w/v (2.5 mg) Dutasteride and 2% w/v (66.7 mg) Flutamide.

http://www.samsontherapeutics.com/healt ... onals.html
Well flutamide is useless topically,But had dutasteride been proven effective topically?Again i think its the minoxidil that is only effective out of the three topically.