best crypto currencies to invest in?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
So decided to have a bit of fun and invest in crypto currencies, anyone else do so? iif you do what would you say is the best currency to invest in right now? im a bit late tbh, some of the prices have already shot up this year. I put a grand in polkadot a grand in solana and 500 in cardano. Hopefully i can make a profit in a couple of years. I fi lose it, well it was worth a shot..

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I grabbed a big bag of $SPELL at .005…Still a lot of upside potential and staking gets you around 25% apr .

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
buy dogebonk

@Dr_Dimoxinil @justinbieberscombover @Feelsbadman @Wolf Pack @goku_black @Norwoody @DyingOfTheLight @vondoom @doubleindemnity

ty8n0erhfoz71.png

my money has like tripled already. unruggable, doxxed creators, no whales (max holder is like 1%)

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bitcoin is always good in my opinion. Heard some good things about Luna too. I found this way to contact merrill lynch customer service and will have a long conversation with them about crypto and other interesting investment ideas. I think it is time for me to pay more attention at my financial education.

Last edited:

Muthhery

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you have to be careful with this for the time being. According to the situation in the world, things can change quickly.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you have to be careful with this for the time being. According to the situation in the world, things can change quickly.

You write like a bot. Are you a bot?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just started staking Harmony one, can’t beat a bit of passive income.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BTC, ETH if you want to be 'safe'

I'm a fan of investing in various layer 1 smart contract platforms Cardano, Solana, Algorand, Tezos, Harmony.

Then if you want to degen you have memecoins, metaverse coins, gaming coins, NFTs.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, In general, when a crypto goes down, all the cryptos go down. I should advice you to go to the THE crypto number one, Bitcoin. Then Monero could be good too. But, again, If BTC goes down, all the others will go down too.

Pongle1988

My Regimen
Reaction score
So decided to have a bit of fun and invest in crypto currencies, anyone else do so? iif you do what would you say is the best currency to invest in right now? im a bit late tbh, some of the prices have already shot up this year. I put a grand in polkadot a grand in solana and 500 in cardano. Hopefully i can make a profit in a couple of years. I fi lose it, well it was worth a shot..
I've been getting into crypto recently through hard work and patience. I'm still young and beginner in the industry