Best Cream-based Minoxidil Solution?

DHT_Blocker

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for the best cream-based minoxidil solution out there, I've done some searching but there's so much disinformation/scamminess out there that I'd like to confer with an outside source: all of you.

I used spectral dnc-l for years (and it worked wonders for me) but apparently they are no longer in production and the company replaced their new products with an ineffective, cheaper substitute that they cleverly called "NAN-oxidil."

I'm just looking for a regurgitation of facts--not company shills pushing their products--so mods please don't remove this post.

If you have any questions/comments please feel free to ask, my hairline has been receding since I was 18, I'm 30 now and it's still a NW3, so I'm no stranger to this process.

DHT_Blocker

Reaction score
Really, no one uses a cream-based minoxidil? Even though it's far superior to liquid-based minoxidil? Oh well, you are all missing out. Spectral DNC-L was the best topical solution I had ever used, period. Your loss I guess.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's the 30% minoxidil cream from the medical wellness center. U can cuztomise it with finasteride and a few other things. I might give it a try in the future. I think there are a few people here using it.

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
There's the 30% minoxidil cream from the medical wellness center. U can cuztomise it with finasteride and a few other things. I might give it a try in the future. I think there are a few people here using it.
i used it...didnt make a damn difference...save your money