Best Clinic In Turkey For Hairline Restoration (nw2-2.5)

ilovejesus1234

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've narrowed down my options to these, and I want to know what you think I should choose (assuming the cost is not a factor):

1. Dr. Ilker Apaydin - Recommended 2600 grafts for the hairline - amazing record and reputation but not enough before & after photos listed by independent operated clients (although some very good ones started to pop up recently). leaning towards him.

2. HLC - Recommended 1600-2000 grafts for the hairline - Clinic is not very responsive (6 days without any response) - Amazing reputation and also amazing published transformations. Worried about a result that will too conservative?

3. ASMED - Yet to contact the clinic but it seems like Dr Koray Erdogan does not perform the surgery himself, also some bad reviews showed up lately.

4. Dr Erkan Demirsoy - Yet to contact him, don't know much about him

5. Dr Keser - same thing ^, also very expensive and fully booked until december

Thanks!!!

Aleksi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Anyone heard about Estenove hair transplant clinic Turkey? I'm speaking with some clinics but I'm close to Estenove. If there are any feedbacks about them i would like to discuss and take an ideas. I've searched them on internet and saw some reviews but i need more. I would be so happy if you share your opinions...