Best Body Hair Fue Surgeon With Good Track Record

portsmouthpal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any one out there know of anyone who is known for their body hair transplants? I'm mainly looking at chest hair if possible, my reasons for which are quite long but I can explain if needed.

I was thinking in either Europe because its more local (plus turkey can be cheap) and also India because its a good price for the quality. Thanks!

InCider

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, I have had body hair transplants. I studied the subject for about 6 months before narrowing the choice down to Dr A's Clinic(New Delhi) and Dr Umar(USA), based on consistently good results.

In the end I decided to go with Dr A's Clinic. Dr A (Arvind Poswal) was one of the pioneers of body hair transplants and I thought his results were at least as good as Dr Umar but at significantly lower cost. I can certainly recommend Dr A based on my experiences.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I have had body hair transplants. I studied the subject for about 6 months before narrowing the choice down to Dr A's Clinic(New Delhi) and Dr Umar(USA), based on consistently good results.

In the end I decided to go with Dr A's Clinic. Dr A (Arvind Poswal) was one of the pioneers of body hair transplants and I thought his results were at least as good as Dr Umar but at significantly lower cost. I can certainly recommend Dr A based on my experiences.

can we see some before after pics