Best Baldness Parody Character Ever

shookwun

Reaction score
I always derive great pleasure out of men with great skulls who recommend always taking it all off. As if that's a viable option for the rest of the population,.

'Well it worked for me, it's sorta the way I want you to go about it'

'I know I know, you have lot's of questions. Just own it!'

blackg

Reaction score
You're meant to read it, as you watch it.

Why the f*** did negative nancy whining blackg have to be the first reply to this thread? It's obviously a risky style, and you are the last person I'd want to pass judgement on it.
Okay.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you drinking again?

Always finding new ways to be annoying. So I guess I can expect this question when you disagree with me forever now?

No, I wasn't, it's rare like last night, that I'd drink when not at least at a party or with a group (although I did have one friend drinking with me so I guess that's somewhat less sad).

But don't you regularly drink alone while posting on here? That's a bit rich innit.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahahaha he says something later about the benefits of a "tanned head". And the way he says it is amazing.

This whole video is f*****g hilarious, wish I'd wrote it all out.

It is good, it is.

But it will be interesting to see what his skin looks like in the future (possibly near future).

If he gets sun burned, his chances of even having a good transplant, are probably close to zero, I would imagine.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, the guy in the video obviously has the right head shape to give out all of his priceless advice.

If his head happen to be shaped like an inflated light bulb then he would be catatonic.

If it had "dents" in it, or was flat in back, it would like sh*t. Complete sh*t.

And by flat, not saying a wrong head shape, but from the birth canal (going out). He would be a total
dork.

blackg

Reaction score
Facing up to a problem is one thing, but actually embracing it as a positive is like a whole new level of "I've given up".

Enjoy your booze, I suppose.
Thanks mate.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to be judgemental, but some people are getting off the wagon.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to be judgemental, but some people are getting off the wagon.

Sorry, what do you mean?

I think its likely a lot of people drink while on here, probably more so than most forums. I know a few people have admitted to drinking pretty much every day. I'm thankful that I literally can't be bothered, I'm too lazy to go out and buy several cans and vodka required to get drunk, and I don't really see the point in drinking unless you get somewhat drunk. I wouldn't even bother having a beer or 2 watching football, as many do, it's like, what's the point?

As well as buying it there's the effort of drinking it. Unless I'm around others I drink really slowly, now and then I'll booze at a friends house, just watching TV and playing video games, I just forget to keep up a pace and suddenly it's like 1am and I've had 2 beers.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, what do you mean?

I think its likely a lot of people drink while on here, probably more so than most forums. I know a few people have admitted to drinking pretty much every day. I'm thankful that I literally can't be bothered, I'm too lazy to go out and buy several cans and vodka required to get drunk, and I don't really see the point in drinking unless you get somewhat drunk. I wouldn't even bother having a beer or 2 watching football, as many do, it's like, what's the point?

As well as buying it there's the effort of drinking it. Unless I'm around others I drink really slowly, now and then I'll booze at a friends house, just watching TV and playing video games, I just forget to keep up a pace and suddenly it's like 1am and I've had 2 beers.

There are some people that drink daily, and are trying to quit. I really am not a drinker myself. And honestly, I don't
care who drinks and who doesn't. That's all I meant.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some people that drink daily, and are trying to quit. I really am not a drinker myself. And honestly, I don't
care who drinks and who doesn't. That's all I meant.

I think there's a line to be crossed from caring about what others do for their own sake, and being judgemental. I understand if people think I'm being judgemental, but I can't really pretend I think it's a healthy or positive thing to be doing, physically and mentally.

I suppose it's possible that people can just enjoy drinking on a regular basis, but it's highly likely that they aren't dealing with reality well.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy in the video:
- says he doesn't care for hair
- makes a 13 minute video about not caring, while being high, when two minutes would have been enough to express such a minimal concept.

That is not the only thing that does not resonate well with this video, for me.
There are two things the guy is forgetting:
- he is not bald. He does have a shade of hair where his forelock was
- he has good facial features, especially enlarged lips who take the attention off his hair.

I don't say shaving is not a solution. It definitely is not a solution for everyone.

Some days ago I was in the presence of a person who had very light skin (because, you know, tanning does increase skin cancer likelihood), shaved head and only the NW7 shade visibile. He looked like sh*t. I kept looking at him, I kept thinking how shitty does he look.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The irresistible sheer pleasure of overindulgence.

Source: I'm daily drinker.

Sounds a little bit like enjoying rebelling against the norm, like a child having ice cream for breakfast. But the toll that must take physically, mentally, even financially, I guess I feel lucky that I really don't understand it. I mean I have had times when I've drank too much but I had issues, and would never have thought it was a healthy way to deal with things, definitely not a permanent solution or one to just accept.

I think part of the psychology that keeps you drinking past the point of being socially acceptable, is this rebellion like I mentioned, it's going out of the norm, as you put it it's enjoying overindulgence, but is that just the novelty of enjoying it or actually enjoying the act of drinking itself? It just feels like, just as a child would get sick of ice cream every morning, most people grow out of it.