Best Approach For Regrowth? Already On Propecia, Pictures Included

Rainier90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Forum Members,

I am 27 years old. I have been dealing with hairloss for five years now. It started with extreme stress which caused a rapidly receding hairline, accompanied with redness and itching scalp.
In the beginning I noticed much tingling and the sense of one pulling on my hair, right before it would fall out. I do not have that feeling anymore.
Some symptoms have changed over the years but the redness (and sometimes itch) basically stayed.

Have seen three dermatologists; first one said just Androgenic Alopecia and gave me Propecia 1MG.
Second and third dermatologists told me that it was Androgenetic Alopecia with Seborrheic dermatitis.

My father as a baldspot on his crown and slightly receding hairline. Father of my mother had no baldspot, just a somewhat receded hairline.

Unfortunately my hair keeps on thinning diffusively and hairline keeps on thinning/receding as well.

Could someone please tell me which treatment would be best for me to get at least some of my hair back? Perhaps Spironolactone or add Dutasteride 0,5mg once a week?

Currently on:
Propecia 1 MG (since april 2016 - did thicken hair a bit)
Different corticosteroids (now on Butavate, class 5)
Nizoral Shampoo (3x a week)
Tar shampoo (3x a week)
Multivitamin

Tried:
Minoxidil 5% (made redness and tingling sense worse)
Biotin
MSM
Emu oil
Shampoo containing Tin

Thank you very much in advanced.

Attachments

• At my best.JPG
    At my best.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 217
  • At my worst.JPG
    At my worst.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 255