Best And Cheapest Hair Transplant Doctor In Sydney Australia?

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I live in Australia. I guess u guys think we let the kangaroos operate here.

btw Australias Health care system ranks 32nd in the world. Turkeys ranks 71.

And Australia has the 3rd lowest number of preventable deaths per 100 000 ppl, in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Health_Organization_ranking_of_health_systems_in_2000

http://www.allcountries.org/ranks/preventable_deaths_country_ranks_1997-1998_2002-2003_2008.html

I can accept we dont have any of the major players in hair transplants here, but dont make it sound like our surgeons are crap.

No one said anything against the nation's healthcare.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
maybe not, but it was implied. Healthcare does emcompass surgery.

'It's a bloody surgery, either you go to one of the best, or you just don't do it.

If you choose to have your hair transplant in Australia, you deserve the misfortunes that are coming to you.

Don't say we didn't warn you.'

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hair transplant is cosmetic surgery so is not really encompassed by healthcare
The fact is the best or even just competent cosmetic surgeons are not in Australia

nohairnohair

Reaction score
Wow! can't believe there was so much negativity. Anyway, for people like me who have no plans to travel for surgery, I do appreciate if someone could give me a proper answer. I did approach dr. andrew kim of the australian institute for hair restoration. I was impressed by how i was handled during the consult. Also I did find people who were impressed with the results. I believe there are also other good hair transplant surgeons. Seriously if anyone can give me names I would be interested to approach them also, though dr kim leads my list. I'm still open to opinions, but no hating pls!

xryan

Reaction score
This post hasn't been updated since 2015 which is 3 years ago. I live in Sydney and I wonder if the situation in Sydney has changed over the past three years.
I would prefer to have the surgery locally in Sydney if the cost and result are similar. Anyone had their hair transplant done in Sydney, please do advise. Meanwhile, I shopping around in Sydney.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
This post hasn't been updated since 2015 which is 3 years ago. I live in Sydney and I wonder if the situation in Sydney has changed over the past three years.
I would prefer to have the surgery locally in Sydney if the cost and result are similar. Anyone had their hair transplant done in Sydney, please do advise. Meanwhile, I shopping around in Sydney.

Go elsewhere unless you want to get butchered