best alternative to dermatch...

mr_sparkle

Established Member
Reaction score
hey

I've been on dermatch for quite a while, and whilst it is amazing at concealing hair loss (thinning on top. Hairline is fine but bald spot on top), it hasn't done my hair good. My hair is much dryer and rougher and just seems sh*t - like straw almost.

Plus I think it has gone against regaine being used. Whilst I wash it off at night and apply regaine before bed, I think it doesn't help in the morning, as I'll apply regaine, leave it a bit, then apply dermatch and blow dry it. I just think it doesn't help.

I want to quit...but I don't think I can. I just don't have the confidence to go out without a concealer. I live with 4 other guys and still don't have the confidence to not have it on when at home with them. the only time I feel I can not have it on is at home with my parents during college vacations.

what is toppik and couvre like in comparison? Are they softer on the hair's texture? What is peoples' experience of them in comparison to Dermatch.

It's a shame because Dermatch is just fantastic for things like swimming and stuff...but I became too reliant. Hopefully the Propecia will work well enough that i dont need a concealer at all, but until then is there a better concealer to use?

Goingat20

Reaction score
I use toppik sometimes, and its been a great concealer for me, i would definately look into toppik....