Besides your hair ... what else do you worry about?

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
So many worries so little time huh guys and maybe girls? :wink:

Well lets all be thankful we can get up in the morning and be able to walk around and do our things.

Hair loss sucks God ( DHT ) plays evil trixs on us... dont ya think?

He brings us into the world bald, gives us hair then when we leave this planet he usally makes us bald again. << Think about it sucka

Pce Be positive and love ur life

PS- my vertex is coming in nice so is the temple region :lol: :shock: :D

Bismarck

Reaction score
Besides my hairloss, I do worry about a guy out there in the world who wants to kill me. I can only recognize him by his facial hairs.

BIS

SLD

Reaction score

seems that all the problems i have originated cause of my hair loss, social life is the worse one im still a teenager so its complicated.... besides that everything can be solved

Bismarck

Reaction score
Bismarck said:
Besides my hairloss, I do worry about a guy out there in the world who wants to kill me. I can only recognize him by his facial hairs.

BIS

UPDATE: He likes me now.

David Swissy

Reaction score
Hey Bismarck... What is the story behind this guy who wants to kill you???Why does he want to kill you??
TEll us.... David......

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What i worry about.....finding true love....sometimes you think youve found true love then you catch the early flight home from San diego,and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom,blind folded like a god damn magic show about to double team your girlfriend.

KrazyK

Established Member
Reaction score
flux said:
spontanious pneumothorax

I had spontanious pneumothorax(es) like 6-7 years ago, eventually got surgery(cut out the weak area of the lung and stapled the good parts together and re-pumped my lung) That's funny, your the first person that I've encountered that had spontanious pneumothorax other then me.

I feel your pain if you still get them, it really kills at the onset.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea, there are worse things then losing your hair but not for me.. It's my main problem and social anxiety and depression come with it.. F#ckin DHT..