Besides Nizoral, I Still Don't Know A Shampoo I Should Be Using. Can You Tell Me Your Shampoo Name?

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest shampoos are probably the least important. Anything that is antiinflammatory is going to be helpful--Nizoral, other dandruff shampoos, tea tree oil based shampoos, etc.

Yoadrian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest shampoos are probably the least important. Anything that is antiinflammatory is going to be helpful--Nizoral, other dandruff shampoos, tea tree oil based shampoos, etc.
thanks 4 replying... i

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The most important one is itdoesn'tfuckingmatter. It's a little known brand that I foud after scouring online for years. Gave me back my teenage hairline.

In all seriousness, finasteride n minoxidil. There's really only a big one (finasteride), but some ppl say big 3, which is nonsense. Even minoxidil is unnecessary for most. Although it will help grow whatever results you are going to get from finasteride faster, n might give you a little, nominal boost on hairs that might otherwise be a bit miniaturized. Nizoral will just help with dandruff, hardly worth being in the mix as a big three or whatever.