Beside Jose Theodore,

bubka

Reaction score
Tony Snow (white) does, i am not kidding, that Beck guy who has the shitty show nobody watches does too

G

bubka said:
Tony Snow (white) does, i am not kidding, that Beck guy who has the shitty show nobody watches does too

tony snow has pretty good hair for being his age. beck doesn't have bad hair either for being his age.

i wonder if beck still consumes the drugs that he used to. he used to be quite an alcoholic and drug addict. never went to jail for possessing/abusing drugs though, like he advocates for minorities.

G

bubka said:
but he is white and a christian, i mean, boys will be boys well into their 40s

Jimmy Kimble

yeah bush was an alcoholic till he was 40, but now he doesn't drink anymore. rightttt.

Sean68

Reaction score
rupert everett. sergio canizares the valencia goalkeeper uses it too apparently.

there must be loads more.

mu0325

Established Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity how do you guys know who takes propecia and who does not is it by just looking at their hair... or there are other sources?

bubka

Reaction score
mu0325 said:
Just out of curiosity how do you guys know who takes propecia and who does not is it by just looking at their hair... or there are other sources?
good question, i think i can tell sometimes, but i don't know, there is a look that i think guys have who take it, hard to describe

i can tell rogain though, you have those thicker corser hairs where it is applied which is the type of hair rogain only grows, along with miniaturization hairs that you typically see in male pattern baldness, there was a great picture here of somebodies results that had the rogain look

G

bubka said:
i can tell rogain though, you have those thicker corser hairs where it is applied which is the type of hair rogain only grows, along with miniaturization hairs that you typically see in male pattern baldness, there was a great picture here of somebodies results that had the rogain look

you think most people can tell that someone has used rogaine or no? i am a bit concerned about this because i might add it in august. hopefully because im diffuse the hairs will just blend in with my other hairs. i dont expect hairlin e regrowth since my hairline is pretty solid

Sean68

Reaction score
bubka said:
there is a look that i think guys have who take it, hard to describe

hahaha you what? i think you should try and describe this 'propecia look.'

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it's a bit like this:

rickcurrie.jpg

Sean68

Reaction score
haha i think thats it! he looks sort of hopeful and resigned at the same time. clearly quite early on in his treatment. you can see hes thinking of adding the foam if he doesnt see anything in a couple of months.

bubka

Reaction score
i used to work with this one guy, he was like a NW2 but thin all over in the usual male pattern baldness regions, however, he had this different hair in those areas that was different from the miniaturization hairs, and different from the non male pattern baldness areas, hard to describe, but i think you get the point

hellohello

Established Member
Reaction score
Johnny Dramas' on Propecia AND Rogine... Entourage fans will appreciate this. Turtle even makes a threat of killing himself by popping all of Johnny Dramas' Propecia pills!

mschai

Reaction score
Apparently quite many sportperson is taking it...

"U.S. skeleton racer Zach Lund pleaded his case for racing in the Olympics before the Court of Arbitration for Sport on Thursday after testing positive for it.

The World Anti-Doping Agency filed an appeal with the CAS over Lund's Olympic eligibility. He was publicly warned but not suspended by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency on Jan. 23 after the test.

On Wednesday, Monaco's anti-doping committee suspended bobsledder Sebastien Gattuso for six months after he also tested positive for finasteride in October.

Argentine tennis player Mariano Hood and German soccer player Nemanja Vucicevic were banned for taking the same drug last year."