Ben: Diary Of A Heroin Addict

oni

Reaction score
Enden there are lots of people leading "normal" productive lives, whilst also being hooked on heroin............................................. :whistle:

Ending up in your own personal hell and using heroin as a means of "brief escape" is a different matter...........

oni

Reaction score
finfighter said:
H is some nasty sh*t, I had a friend who was hooked, he came to my house sprung on it, as well as crack and xanax all at once! I told him he had to get help, and he did, he's actually better now, some people make it out, but it's rare!

Enden, have you ever seen the show called Intervention on A&E? You need to watch it!!!!

What is nasty about Heroin?

Ende

Reaction score
oni said:
Enden there are lots of people leading "normal" productive lives, whilst also being hooked on heroin............................................. :whistle:

Ending up in your own personal hell and using heroin as a means of "brief escape" is a different matter...........
Yes, so I've seen, but I don't think most of the people handle a severe addiction that well. Did you see the documentary? I'm sure he had some sort of problems which led him down that road, but towards the end... You can really see him deteriorate, and when the man completely breaks down in front of the camera, before doing another shot; he's in despair, crying, saying he has been doing this to himself for, what was it? 15 years? He knows that he's killing himself, and that he has to quit, but still...

Ende

Reaction score
finfighter said:
Enden, have you ever seen the show called Intervention on A&E? You need to watch it!!!!
No, I haven't. Alright, I'll look into it.

oni

Reaction score
Enden said:
oni said:

Yes, so I've seen, but I don't think most of the people handle a severe addiction that well. Did you see the documentary? I'm sure he had some sort of problems which led him down that road, but towards the end... You can really see him deteriorate, and when the man completely breaks down in front of the camera, before doing another shot; he's in despair, crying, saying he has been doing this to himself for, what was it? 15 years? He knows that he's killing himself, and that he has to quit, but still...

Killing himself with heroin? The only way you kill youself with heroin is to OD..................... :whistle:

Nicotine is more addictive than Heroin and smoking is more damaging than injecting Heroin........... :whistle:

The problem is with the person, drug usage is just a sign of self medication to alleviate depression and/or stress.

Ende

Reaction score
oni said:
Killing himself with heroin? The only way you kill youself with heroin is to OD..................... :whistle:
Obviously not. Watch the documentary.

Nicotine is more addictive than Heroin and smoking is more damaging than injecting Heroin........... :whistle:
Nicotine is linked to addiction and serious health problems as well, but I seriously doubt that. They're injecting a drug into their veins, and the quality isn't controlled by anyone. They have no idea about the purity before they inject it, and it's often cut with other sh*t. Besides, opiates leaves little room for mistakes; if you overdose on nicotine, you'll get dizzy, nauseated, start sweating and shaking. If you overdose on opiates, you risk dying.

The problem is with the person, drug usage is just a sign of self medication to alleviate depression and/or stress.
Not necessarily. People use drugs for a lot of reasons, and the type of drug often hints about what that reason is... Depressants, narcotics, stimulants and psychedelics are common. They all have different uses, and I do believe that it's something different when you reach the point of addiction; when you lose control, and the drug takes over. It's complex and I've seen so many perspectives that I don't know where to begin.

Are you using heroin?

oni

Reaction score
Obviously not. Watch the documentary.

I am replying to what you said! And yes I have seen it!

Nicotine is linked to addiction and serious health problems as well, but I seriously doubt that. They're injecting a drug into their veins, and the quality isn't controlled by anyone. They have no idea about the purity before they inject it, and it's often cut with other sh*t. Besides, opiates leaves little room for mistakes; if you overdose on nicotine, you'll get dizzy, nauseated, start sweating and shaking. If you overdose on opiates, you risk dying.

Nicotine is more addictive, look it up........

I said smoking is more damaging

I said injecting "Heroin" I did not say the crap that it is mixed with.

You do not have a problem with OD's when the user knows the purity.

So the problem is not with Heroin it is the purity and control of dosage!

Nicotine is more toxic, look it up.........

Not necessarily. People use drugs for a lot of reasons, and the type of drug often hints about what that reason is... Depressants, narcotics, stimulants and psychedelics are common. They all have different uses, and I do believe that it's something different when you reach the point of addiction; when you lose control, and the drug takes over. It's complex and I've seen so many perspectives that I don't know where to begin.

Are you using heroin?

Apart from recreational usage it pretty much is and we are talking about heroin not other drugs...................................no, are you?

oni

Reaction score
Yeah he was coming of a little pro H, which is very strange.....

H, Meth and Crack are in a category of their own, they truly are nasty substances that noone should ever take, they have no benefit whatsoever.

Pro heroin :smack:

No, I am just not ignorant of the facts..............

Heroin is not the same as Meth and Crack!

Ende

Reaction score
oni said:
He didn't die because of OD.

Yeah, right. Nothing is worse than injecting something to your body, especially when you don't know exactly what it is, and follow a strict protocol. The users don't know how pure it is before they've injected it. Some years ago, we had a lot of OD's in Norway, because a batch which was a lot more pure than they were used to, came in. Unknown purity is a part of heroin. I know what you're getting at, and if a pharmaceutical company provided the users with heroin I would agree - if it's a fact, but illegal heroin which is sold on the street by bad guys who only cares about money, is the only thing which is available - so it's a problem with heroin.

oni

Reaction score
Enden said:
oni said:
He didn't die because of OD.

Yeah, right. Nothing is worse than injecting something to your body, especially when you don't know exactly what it is, and follow a strict protocol. The users don't know how pure it is before they've injected it. Some years ago, we had a lot of OD's in Norway, because a batch which was a lot more pure than they were used to, came in. Unknown purity is a part of heroin. I know what you're getting at, and if a pharmaceutical company provided the users with heroin I would agree - if it's a fact, but illegal heroin which is sold on the street by bad guys who only cares about money, is the only thing which is available - so it's a problem with heroin.

"Heroin" the drug did not kill him..............if it was not an OD then did it!

I like the way you answer me back point for point........................ :whistle:

Ende

Reaction score
oni said:
"Heroin" the drug did not kill him..............if it was not an OD then did it!
He died during drug rehabilitation at a hospital because of a complication caused by drug withdrawal by exactly heroin. So how can you say that the drug didn't kill him?

oni

Reaction score
Enden said:
oni said:
He died during drug rehabilitation at a hospital because of a complication caused by drug withdrawal by exactly heroin. So how can you say that the drug didn't kill him?

"complication caused by drug withdrawal".................. :shakehead: Really!?! I think you need to look that one up................. :whistle: You can start with the method they used and work your way back.....

So have you looked up nicotine..........................I see no reply to that one?

And how is the war on drugs going.....................or do you eat that BS too?

wi11iam

Reaction score
Check out a real-life legend who's been through hell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngw07DZQrGQ

That is John Frusciante in 1994...his comeback is amazing, I cant believe that he looked like that (check out his swollen arms from infected injections), when you compare his before and after looks:

Before: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKOc2S1AkjE

After: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK9O18YiVeY

Those are his new fake teeth in the after video :p

The man is a genius, and its a miracle he came back to make brilliant music again for the chili's.

Ende

Reaction score
oni said:
"complication caused by drug withdrawal".................. :shakehead: Really!?! I think you need to look that one up................. :whistle: You can start with the method they used and work your way back.....
Why should I? I saw the documentary, and they said he died from something caused by withdrawal of heroin. Make a presentation if you like to.

So have you looked up nicotine..........................I see no reply to that one?
I'm smoking occasionally, and I don't find it as addictive as you make it out to be. I'm using steroids as well, and I'm injecting myself at least once a week, and have been doing so for one year. I'm familiar with the advantages, disadvantages and dangers of most delivery methods, and injections are on the top in relation to possible complications. Injection methods, starting with the one with least risk; S.C., I.M. and I.V.

And how is the war on drugs going.....................or do you eat that BS too?
No, I'm liberal - but I've respect for the drugs, and I'm aware of the possible risks. Injecting street heroin I.V. is something very different from smoking tobacco, and it poses a much larger risk. End of discussion.

oni

Reaction score
Why should I? I saw the documentary, and they said he died from something caused by withdrawal of heroin. Make a presentation if you like to.

By what mechanism does heroin withdrawal result in death?

I'm smoking occasionally, and I don't find it as addictive as you make it out to be. I'm using steroids as well, and I'm injecting myself at least once a week, and have been doing so for one year. I'm familiar with the advantages, disadvantages and dangers of most delivery methods, and injections are on the top in relation to possible complications. Injection methods, starting with the one with least risk; S.C., I.M. and I.V.

Again you did not look it up and only give your personal opinion. We are not discussing delivery methods or the fact you use steroids. I could also tell you of people that have tried Heroin a few times and never got addicted.................

No, I'm liberal - but I've respect for the drugs, and I'm aware of the possible risks. Injecting street heroin I.V. is something very different from smoking tobacco, and it poses a much larger risk. End of discussion.

............................. :jackit:

Ende

Reaction score
oni said:
We are not discussing delivery methods or the fact you use steroids.
Yes, we are. That's half the part of using a drug; and you claim that smoking tobacco involves a greater risk compared to injecting street heroin I.V. I mentioned that I'm occasionally smoking, and using steroids, to underline that I know which precautions that are needed, and dangers that injecting something to your body poses - and that inhaling something is a lot safer.

If you want to compare heroin to tobacco, at least compare smoking of the substances. Either way, you're wrong, because opiates leaves no room for error, as opposed to tobacco.