Ben Affleck's Hair Mystery Solved = Transplant

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a lot of talk about our boy saved his hair. Then I saw this photo and I think it's clear as day. Really great work but if you know your sh*t, this is obvious. Not to the naked eye, I would say. But in this photo? Sure. Lots and lots of multihair grafts behind a singlehair graft hairline. Not really dense but dense enough. Boxed in design which isn't normal for a man this age. Not even Pitt has it this perfect. Shows that you can really save your hair if you commit.

Attachments

• 1583694220616.jpg
    1583694220616.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 885

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never got this celebrity obsession but yeah, it kind of looks like a transplant in front, but it looks very natural anyways, considering he is not even trying to hide it, pulling it semi up and backwards. But it's understandable, people like him have the possibility to go to the best surgeons so what can say, good for him...

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't say obsession but there are a lot of people out there claiming to be a celebrity hairloss solution that just doesn't get released to the public or whatever. When it's so clear they have the same tools we have, they just don't do stupid sh*t like flying to Turkey.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he used to wear a partial frontal piece/wig/ hair system, this picture from justice league (2017) shows that he has some frontal loss, I don’t know if he did a transplant since then though

Attachments

• 24C55933-B89B-47C2-A7A8-51C344CA5ECA.jpeg
    24C55933-B89B-47C2-A7A8-51C344CA5ECA.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 568

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just looked it up. It seems like he used to wear a wig but I have no idea if he currently does. He definitely had quite serious hair loss in some other pictures. Look below at the different hairline. Also what gives it away it's a transplant/wig in the picture you linked (apart from what you mentioned) is that his forehead is considerably higher than in his youth yet the line has remained straight. Normally mature lines are not exactly straight and straighter lines are located lower.

View attachment 139837

Also it's not uncommon at all to find people in southern parts of Europe with retained juvenile hairlines. So it is region dependent.

that picture looks much more of a wig than a hair transplant.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a lot of talk about our boy saved his hair. Then I saw this photo and I think it's clear as day. Really great work but if you know your sh*t, this is obvious. Not to the naked eye, I would say. But in this photo? Sure. Lots and lots of multihair grafts behind a singlehair graft hairline. Not really dense but dense enough. Boxed in design which isn't normal for a man this age. Not even Pitt has it this perfect. Shows that you can really save your hair if you commit.

lol what's bad with turkey? there are a few good ones over there.

either way, I wonder if all those celebrities who went through a hair transplant are also on finasteride

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a) Of course they are.
b) There's nothing wrong with some individual, very excellent doctors in Turkey per se, but the country itself with its mega-industry of hairtransplant clinics is like the prime example of how you pay for what you get. These ultra cheap operations often yield some of the worst and most reckless results.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah could be, but the rumors say he is bald at the crown and wears a hairpiece for it not at the front.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True, that could be it. If you're rich and got it done professionally in the comfort and privacy of your own home... isn't that what everyone would do?

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of my favorite moments on Maher or tv overall. I hate the terminology used by alt right youtube guys but Harris really destroyed him lol

johnlogan

My Regimen
Reaction score
That pic is like 10 years old. Frontal is his biggest problem. But hes a wig freak and never leaves the house without it.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This always looked weird to me. He's not even a Norwood 2, still has his temple points and no huge obvious temple recession with thick hair -- but has a big bald spot which still has lots of hairs, almost like it was shaved for some reason with the surrounding hair still super thick. Very weird pattern.

AAJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
This always looked weird to me. He's not even a Norwood 2, still has his temple points and no huge obvious temple recession with thick hair -- but has a big bald spot which still has lots of hairs, almost like it was shaved for some reason with the surrounding hair still super thick. Very weird pattern.
It might have been shaved to glue a hair piece on there.