Belly fat

gooose

Established Member
Reaction score
After 4 weeks of 0.25mg EOD propecia i have added 3 kg of belly fat. It is unmistakable. My diet and training as been on point. It's not all water weight although it may be a factor. The rest of my body seems unaffected which is why i am convinced something abnormal is going on. Does this side effect settle too after a short period? Can anyone share their own experience? I'm close to giving up on this drug. These sides are just diabolical.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
I think finasteride has made you pregnant, a common side effect of such a dangerous medication, check propeciahelp for other such cases. I'm afraid it will not be long before you grow a vagina that even recedingyt would be jealous of, and from it birth your child. Good luck!

gooose

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you are onto something here. Breakthrough drug for aspiring transexuals...warning on rare side effect 2% of users may experience some hair regrowth.

g.i joey

Reaction score
i dont think you gained "fat" on your belly, rather you may be having a little water retention in that area due to the estrogen levels rising. Cut your sodium intake to compensate.