Being treated like I am crazy

karl_h

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking at the picture of your hairline in which it is wet, I would say that you are simply reaching your adult hairline. You are not losing your hair in the front.

I also looked at the other pictures of your hair, in which you show the back of your scalp and I don't think you are losing your hair in the back either.

You don't have any hair loss at the moment, and you also have thick hair.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oknow don't you have anything better to do than attempt to warrant sympathy from an internet forum? come here for advice, but please don't clog the forums with these pointless threads about your non-existent hairloss.

look, it's really not that hard. keep an eye on it, if it gets progressively worse over the next 1-3 years consider meds. in the mean time, shaddup!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If you're crazy then I want to be crazy too (with a full head of hair).

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I find it hilarious that a guy with absolutely no hair loss posted a thread in the "Impact of Hair Loss" subforum. Classic.

ali777

Reaction score
Oknow said:
I have noticed a steady decline in the quality of my hair. For starters if my head is under very bright light you can see scalp, my hairline is receeding slowly into a norwood 2 and at the back of my head I have a massive cowlick developing just below my crown area. The latter has happened in the space of 2 months. My total hair density is 75%, only now a matter of time until it decreases.

Man you are annoying!!!!

When I look at my pics, I can see that I was NW2 for most of my 20s... You are 24 and you think you are going to be bald in the next 10 years. It ain't gonna happen... part of me wishes it happens so that all your cries aren't wasted, but it's not gonna happen...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
ali777 said:
Oknow said:
I have noticed a steady decline in the quality of my hair. For starters if my head is under very bright light you can see scalp, my hairline is receeding slowly into a norwood 2 and at the back of my head I have a massive cowlick developing just below my crown area. The latter has happened in the space of 2 months. My total hair density is 75%, only now a matter of time until it decreases.

Man you are annoying!!!!

When I look at my pics, I can see that I was NW2 for most of my 20s... You are 24 and you think you are going to be bald in the next 10 years. It ain't gonna happen... part of me wishes it happens so that all your cries aren't wasted, but it's not gonna happen...

TBH I really wouldn't wish hairloss upon anyone. And frankly I wish nobody ever goes bald, cos I feel bad for any guy that loses hair. And yeah I hope you guys are right.

My hair is pretty thick, but under very very extreme flash, and when wet you can see a generous amount of scalp.

Reaction score
Oknow said:
My hair is pretty thick, but under very very extreme flash, and when wet you can see a generous amount of scalp.

Unless you're some sort of freakishly hirsute tunnel dwelling mutant, I wouldn't worry about seeing your scalp when your hair's wet and the flash is on. Certain members of this board find my hair loss questionable, but you sir infuriate even me.

Jack82

Established Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:

"My hair is very thick, but when i pass through x-ray detectors, i look like a bald skeleton." :thumbdown2:

DUDE YOU ARE NOT BALDING.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't wish hairloss on anyone either but to someone who really thinks they have hairloss when they don't then i hope they get hairloss just so that they get their wish :)

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
I wouldn't wish hairloss on anyone either but to someone who really thinks they have hairloss when they don't then i hope they get hairloss just so that they get their wish :)

Im going to get the hairDX test done just to end all confusion surrounding this. Losing 30% density in 3 years cannot be a coincidence.

Yes my hairloss is not significant in comparison to many on this board, but the earlier I catch it the better it is in the long run.