being sexually starved means you will spend hours watching p**rn

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
and you pissed it away by just pumping and dumping thots. What is it like now? What about when you're 50?

It's worse than OP, tbh.

I brought this up to Shookwun (what happened? Did he rope?) years ago that this lifestyle is not sustainable nor desirable long term. It's the same advice thots should heed. Eventually, you will be a catlady or guy with a video game collection at age 50; struggling daily to keep the gun out of your mouth.

Eventually, the "fun" well dries up and you'll be at a point of no return and irreversible regret and unable (just like women) to successfully pair bond.

In my late twenties I also ponder this. Mid-twenties I was just playing it casual, only last year settled down with someone. Recently broke up with her as I didn't see a future - starting a family / buying a place together which she was wanting to pursue. She ticked most of the boxes but the thought of that commitment turned me off (aswell I wasn't "in love"). Guess I value my independence too much. Like you said how sustainable is this & what do single, chidless men over 40 do with their lives? Gun in the mouth doesn't sound so far-fetched

INT

Reaction score
I know many men that are in their 30's and have on and off relationships, still hook up, choose to stay single etc. Nothing wrong with that. Most of them are good guys with good careers but don't really feel like they NEED a woman in their life. I am sure that some of them will eventually settle down but for now, they all seem to be enjoying their life. I hit 30 recently and even though I am in a relationship for six months now, I would not mind being single at all once we get out of this COVID sh*t. Love my girl, but would not be devestated by the idea of being on my own again.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know many men that are in their 30's and have on and off relationships, still hook up, choose to stay single etc. Nothing wrong with that. Most of them are good guys with good careers but don't really feel like they NEED a woman in their life. I am sure that some of them will eventually settle down but for now, they all seem to be enjoying their life. I hit 30 recently and even though I am in a relationship for six months now, I would not mind being single at all once we get out of this COVID sh*t. Love my girl, but would not be devestated by the idea of being on my own again.
They're being so overdramatic, and I was caught offguard by that whole racist babble lol