being sexually starved means you will spend hours watching p**rn

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This post is true early on but eventually you just get depressed and sex drive plummets. Who would've guessed that baldness had the same potential side effects as finasteride?

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This post is true early on but eventually you just get depressed and sex drive plummets. Who would've guessed that baldness had the same potential side effects as finasteride?
So you keep projecting? How old are you? Im 29. Maybe if your in ypur 50's then its obvious why your sex drive is low

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you keep projecting? How old are you? Im 29. Maybe if your in ypur 50's then its obvious why your sex drive is low
I'll be 31 in a month. Believe me 30 is a big milestone and if you thought dating was hard in your 20s it is almost impossible in your 30s because the dating pool is dried up and you can go for women around your age but they most likely are single moms or have serious issues. And that is if you don't have hairloss. Baldies like us won't attract women until maybe 40s or 50s when bald is normal. By that time there are no eggs left to have kids. It is God's way to prevent your genetic line from continuing. This all leads to a sense of hopelessness and depression and a disinterest in sex.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll be 31 in a month. Believe me 30 is a big milestone and if you thought dating was hard in your 20s it is almost impossible in your 30s because the dating pool is dried up and you can go for women around your age but they most likely are single moms or have serious issues. And that is if you don't have hairloss. Baldies like us won't attract women until maybe 40s or 50s when bald is normal. By that time there are no eggs left to have kids. It is God's way to prevent your genetic line from continuing. This all leads to a sense of hopelessness and depression and a disinterest in sex.

Attractive women are snapped up by attractive men early on and generally their relationships last because their love is fueled by looks attraction.

In your 30s your only options are ugly fat single mums and even they rejected sub 8 guys.

It's a clown world

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Attractive women are snapped up by attractive men early on and generally their relationships last because their love is fueled by looks attraction.

In your 30s your only options are ugly fat single mums and even they rejected sub 8 guys.

It's a clown world
This is depressing. I have come in that category plus I am unemployed and chronically ill.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's a clown world
Not true. In my 40's now. But all through my thirtys, up till my late 30's, I was dating and mating girls in their 20's.
Life ain't over at 30 when it comes to fine ladies. Unless you're a hidious loser. I was probably getting more action in my 30's than my 20's. And not with single mums and land whales.

INT

Reaction score

It's a clown world
You guys are beyond pathetic and are completely clueless about women and attraction. You are just looking for more excuses just so you can say It'S OvEr.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true. In my 40's now. But all through my thirtys, up till my late 30's, I was dating and mating girls in their 20's.
Life ain't over at 30 when it comes to fine ladies. Unless you're a hidious loser. I was probably getting more action in my 30's than my 20's. And not with single mums and land whales.

It is true.. Those were different days..

It's 2021 and it's well and truly over.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
oddly the more depressed I get the more my sex drive usually increases. Sex can be a fueling drug like anything else. Issue is if youre deperessed then whacking it cause of that you feel good for a minute then the high wears off and youre more depressed cause you were whacking it instead of having actual sex. vicious cycle lol.

INT

Reaction score
But young women should ideally be getting with young men. But we're at a point where many men are going to have to date younger women in order for our bloodlines to survive.

You do realize that women dating older men was way more prevelant in the past right?