being NW2 is MUCH harder than being NW7

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
It becomes your defining characteristic. That's the problem.

Yah, that's true. Just like having long hair does and being thin or fat does. Or being short or very tall. It's just that some of those attributes can be changed and some can't.

People always go:
-who?
-you know, that _defining attribute here_ dude.
-oh now I know!

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange but true.

I shaved off my head to get the experience of a bald man (maybe this day will come so I'm going to be prepared). It felt so freeing.

Not having to worry about the wind or jumping into the sea. You hair stays the same because it's so short. I felt amazing. The world thing about hair loss is the uncertainty not the hair loss inherently. Men who are bald have certainty. NW2s like me don't.

Now I know one argument that will come "why don't you just shave off you hair"... well I can't , I don't want to, I want my hair. BUT if it did come to the point my time with hair is over I would accept it and move on. This is my advice to bald men , take it or leave it, but it's true and logical. I can think of a comparison: two men , one is completely paralyzed, the other is only paralyzed 30% but this partly paralyzed man his condition is slowly getting worse, maybe 1% more each year. Of course the partly paralyzed man should fight his condition. The fully paralyzed man should accept he is "aging" or getting older like hair loss sufferers...

I think bald men have a vanity problem, they are selfish for wanting what they can't have.... I know this my sound bad , bald men are not "evil" or "bad" they are just incorrect or egomaniac for wanting hair ( i don't know how to phrase this...). No doubt balding makes you look older and less sexy, how can this kill you??? Smile and move on from your loss. What purpose does a man who is already past NW6 thinking about hair still. Vanity my friend.
Lol that's like saying being 5'8 is worse than being 5'1 because at 5'1 you just gotta accept being that short, whereas on 5'8 you're in a crossroad.

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's like people think they are better than you for having a better hairline , they didn't work for it.... why should they celebrate something that is genetic?
This is the magic son. You are praised and treated like you are a novel winning researcher who spent their whole lives to get "that". But yh, perhaps you didn't do anything.

I spend a lot of.money and time on my hair yet it still feels weird to be complimented because I know that it's not just my work, and that there was smth already handed to me.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange but true.

I shaved off my head to get the experience of a bald man (maybe this day will come so I'm going to be prepared). It felt so freeing.

Not having to worry about the wind or jumping into the sea. You hair stays the same because it's so short. I felt amazing. The world thing about hair loss is the uncertainty not the hair loss inherently. Men who are bald have certainty. NW2s like me don't.

Now I know one argument that will come "why don't you just shave off you hair"... well I can't , I don't want to, I want my hair. BUT if it did come to the point my time with hair is over I would accept it and move on. This is my advice to bald men , take it or leave it, but it's true and logical. I can think of a comparison: two men , one is completely paralyzed, the other is only paralyzed 30% but this partly paralyzed man his condition is slowly getting worse, maybe 1% more each year. Of course the partly paralyzed man should fight his condition. The fully paralyzed man should accept he is "aging" or getting older like hair loss sufferers...

I think bald men have a vanity problem, they are selfish for wanting what they can't have.... I know this my sound bad , bald men are not "evil" or "bad" they are just incorrect or egomaniac for wanting hair ( i don't know how to phrase this...). No doubt balding makes you look older and less sexy, how can this kill you??? Smile and move on from your loss. What purpose does a man who is already past NW6 thinking about hair still. Vanity my friend.
I’m honestly not even wasting my time reading this. Just the title alone was enough to disregard this entire post. I’ve met Norwood 7’s who are in their 20’s. I work with some and their souls are destroyed so this post is complete bullshit.

I don’t think you realise how hard it is for someone to try and fit in within society who is Norwood 7 at such a young age. They are ruined. This one guy I work with can’t even look anyone in the eye who he’s talking to and I know for a fact that it’s rooted from depression because of his appearance. He has no personality left in him and doesn’t involve himself within any of our work socials or general day to day fun

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m honestly not even wasting my time reading this. Just the title alone was enough to disregard this entire post. I’ve met Norwood 7’s who are in their 20’s. I work with some and their souls are destroyed so this post is complete bullshit.

I don’t think you realise how hard it is for someone to try and fit in within society who is Norwood 7 at such a young age. They are ruined. This one guy I work with can’t even look anyone in the eye who he’s talking to and I know for a fact that it’s rooted from depression because of his appearance. He has no personality left in him and doesn’t involve himself within any of our work socials or general day to day fun
And FYI.. be careful what you wish for

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I love how these 10 year old "(balding) ain't that bad" threads get bumped with modern day facts.

Last edited: