Being Below Average Height + Balding - Opinions?

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Better just sit here and whine continuously with the other fellow incels cos things are gonna change in your lives for sure... Dumb fucks

No whining. Just truth spreading. So many men out there living in a deluded state..

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, have more mental gymnastics? How lucky for the deluded men out there to have the incels who want to open up their eyes lmao

You seem very bitter and full of hatred towards "incels"... I suspect you're an incel yourself but in denial..

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem very bitter and full of hatred towards "incels"... I suspect you're an incel yourself but in denial..

Lmao, yeah, you caught another one, what now, can you be my mentor and teach me the way of women? Can i have a virgin one first please?

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, yeah, you caught another one, what now, can you be my mentor and teach me the way of women? Can i have a virgin one first please?

It seems you're so full of anger because of your own seldom you're not thinking straight.

Someone in your position cannot be taught.. you're too set in your way. Give it time. you will to come to enlightenment yourself...

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems you're so full of anger because of your own seldom you're not thinking straight.

Someone in your position cannot be taught.. you're too set in your way. Give it time. you will to come to enlightenment yourself...

Lmao, damn this forum never sees to amaze me :D haha and what the f*** is a seldom, i guess an incel invented term that wants to be offending right?

Last edited: