Being Below Average Height + Balding - Opinions?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that there are other things that attract women , but the reality is, people will never understand how easy tall men who are decent looking have it. Litreally can just message girls off social media , tinder etc Never have a problem attracting women and the women they do attract it will always me authentic lust and attraction.

It sucks having chit genetics. I feel like i'm forever compensating. and in modern times, women have 10000+ options at their disposal. How can you even compete? Unless you have a really good face it's pretty much over.

I've accepted this. But it's hard.

It's funny i'm turning 26 and i no longer care so much about banging random women i would like a girlfriend or something more meaningful but if you have chit tier genetics you'll always be seen as just a beta provider type. Such is life.

4xu6crzqq2j11.jpg

a4Vi94v.jpg

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSQVwVBO1Ug7dBb-FRIxeYOCXqPyoeO1E_OkAV1hUfoAUcO60CP&usqp=CAU.jpg

wcp42ftikic11.png
qWuPfOo.png

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Omfg get a f*****g hobby or do something productive, it's not like your gonna change your height by complaining all day all over the internet. Do whatever the f*** you can with what you have if not cry until you puke in your mouth but nothing is gonna change anyways, at least not in the good way. Do something f*****g meaningful that can make you understand that life is more than this, stop looking at others and live your f*****g life, as best as you can, do the best you can with you, your body and mind.

f*****g generation of lazy 20 times masturbating smoking weed 24/7 playing games and doing nothing all day except complaining like the little spoiled and entitled brats you are...

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess attractive men really do have it easier with women, thanks for the stimulating insight. Maybe you just wanted to vent and that's ok.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pictures 2 and 4 would face zero issues getting a woman based on looks alone.

Tom Hiddlestone is sort of attractive and the fact he is very well spoken and eloquent and successful work very well for him.

I'd concede that #1 is going to find it a bit hard if it was just looks alone.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

Tom Hiddlestone is sort of attractive and the fact he is very well spoken and eloquent and successful work very well for him.

In pic #4 the shorter guy is arguably better looking than the other dude.. both are handsome

And that's just an unflattering pic from Tom Hiddlestone, he's really good looking irl

tom-hiddleston-325607_828x1104.png

Imagine this guy ever struggling with women..

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"a bit hard" is an understatement.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with Wolfpack on this point. That man could be living a great and fulfilling life and we're just reducing his worth down to the features of his face.

I'm sure we all know many non attractive people who live good or even great lives.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But see, I don't know how it comes to this, why some of us are so greatly affected by things like looks/hair loss to the point that we fall into a deep depression, and some just don't care, but that's how it is and there isn't really a way out of it, just like some people have a tendency for depression and their whole life will be a struggle.

some guys naturally don't care and find fulfillment in other things, but for others these kind of problems are greatly affecting our day to day life, mood and mental health, and they will always linger on, I don't think there is a "cure" for this.

if the op reached this point where he is this down because of his looks, no matter what he will do in life he won't turn into the type of guy that doesn't care about their looks and are completely happy with other things, it just won't happen. their problems with their looks will always nibble on their mood and happiness in one shape or form.

I can tell from experience I'm sure it's like this for others, I could keep myself busy with other things, and suddenly stop thinking about how I look or my hair loss, and feel good for a bit, but then all it takes is me walking by a mirror or waking up to brush my teeth and just look at how my hair looks or how I look, and my mood goes down and all the thoughts come back, and there is just no helping it. because I care about my looks deteriorating and I'm self conscious about it and always been, and it's something that will never change because that's my personality, I'll never be the type of guy who just doesn't care about it. I wish I was, but no matter what fulfillments I'll find in life, I'll always care about my looks and it's something that will always put me down.

Because, to put it bluntly, we, the unlucky ones, don't have enough passion for the other dimension of life, to offset our obsession with the aesthetic.
This is not a matter of intelligence, wisdom or mere vapidity. Throughout history, all cultures strove towards perfection, all according to their own standards of course; so to regard it as an inherently frivolous pursuit is close-minded.
Beauty is simply a supreme pleasure. It's also power.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because, to put it bluntly, we, the unlucky ones, don't have enough passion for the other dimension of life, to offset our obsession with the aesthetic.
This is not a matter of intelligence, wisdom or mere vapidity. Throughout history, all cultures strove towards perfection, all according to their own standards of course; so to regard it as an inherently frivolous pursuit is close-minded.
Beauty is simply a supreme pleasure. It's also power.

Yes, god you guys know exactly how i feel i wish i was the guy who just wouldn't care but no matter how hard i try i care. AND I can't stop caring. I felt so bad about myself that i got a girlfriend who was the most trashiest, promiscious, dumbest girl you'd ever meet but she loved me so much and over time i fell in love with her, only for her to break my heart. One day she did it my inner tendenancies went hay wire. I threatened her :( . I threatened her telling me who her new man was. I had to know,....and my worst fears were confirmed, he was better looking and better hair. This destroyed me in so many ways i don't think i will ever fully recover it's been nearly 1 year and i still think about it. I'm a shell of my former self. I feel destroyed inside. I still get sad about it. Even after a year. I ha a 7 month relationship with a girl but hte mental affects have lasted over a year and probably last for years. Sometimes i just want to give up on life. What's the point anymore?

no amount of hobbies or "focusing on other things" or making money really makes up for it

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, god you guys know exactly how i feel i wish i was the guy who just wouldn't care but no matter how hard i try i care. AND I can't stop caring. I felt so bad about myself that i got a girlfriend who was the most trashiest, promiscious, dumbest girl you'd ever meet but she loved me so much and over time i fell in love with her, only for her to break my heart. One day she did it my inner tendenancies went hay wire. I threatened her :( . I threatened her telling me who her new man was. I had to know,....and my worst fears were confirmed, he was better looking and better hair. This destroyed me in so many ways i don't think i will ever fully recover it's been nearly 1 year and i still think about it. I'm a shell of my former self. I feel destroyed inside. I still get sad about it. Even after a year. I ha a 7 month relationship with a girl but hte mental affects have lasted over a year and probably last for years. Sometimes i just want to give up on life. What's the point anymore?

no amount of hobbies or "focusing on other things" or making money really makes up for it

Go seek professional help mate, it really helps and it's no shame in needing tot talk to somebody who can actually help you and be unbiased and impartial at the same time..

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get buff, work on confidence without getting little mans syndrome. Stop thinking you need to impress people and always please them. The biggest turn on for women is to not give a sh*t about anything. I'm not some sort of incel or anything I'm speaking from experience trying to help you out.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that there are other things that attract women , but the reality is, people will never understand how easy tall men who are decent looking have it. Litreally can just message girls off social media , tinder etc Never have a problem attracting women and the women they do attract it will always me authentic lust and attraction.

It sucks having chit genetics. I feel like i'm forever compensating. and in modern times, women have 10000+ options at their disposal. How can you even compete? Unless you have a really good face it's pretty much over.

I've accepted this. But it's hard.

It's funny i'm turning 26 and i no longer care so much about banging random women i would like a girlfriend or something more meaningful but if you have chit tier genetics you'll always be seen as just a beta provider type. Such is life.

View attachment 140195
View attachment 140196
View attachment 140197

View attachment 140198 View attachment 140199

You're wasting your time here buddy.. most of the forum members are coping to some degree or another..

Just get a beard bro

Just go to the doctor and see psychological help bro

:p

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're wasting your time here buddy.. most of the forum members are coping to some degree or another..

Just get a beard bro

Just go to the doctor and see psychological help bro

:p

Better just sit here and whine continuously with the other fellow incels cos things are gonna change in your lives for sure... Dumb fucks

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just get SMP, hit the gym, grow some stubble and get some chest tats lol.. or be a skinny little whining b**ch crying about how all women are t ramps