Being bald combined with having a babyface.

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else white and have this problem? It has to be the most f*cked up combination that a man can have and it has caused me all kinds of problems in life. Darker skinned nationalities can get away with it but I've learned that white guys are screwed if they have this. I'm the guy who posted earlier about my father dying. So if any of you guys think that you have it bad, think about the f*cked up hand that God has dealt me.

Britannia

Reaction score
baldguy28 said:
think about the f*cked up hand that God has dealt me.

Maybe but he deals even worse hands to some people, not that Im detracting from your sad set of circumstances. Do you have a regeime sorted yet? As you must be aware, hairloss is no longer the enivitable that we cannot stop or fight. And if you have a pale complextion ever thought about tanning rooms or fake tan. Remember being "baby faced" is often something people percieve in themselves and is not seen by others.

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
re:

I've been told by women that I have a "babyface" even though I work out all the time so it isn't because I am fat. They always tell me that it's a "good thing" yet I've never had sex in my life and I'm always thrown into the friend zone basically before I even open my mouth. I have the round "babyface" variety and I lost 20 pounds in the past year down to 175 lbs but I've still been told that I have it. It's annoying. I've found that it basically = no sexual attraction and you may as well be ugly if you have it. I'm also a totally different person on the inside so I look like something that I'm not and thus attract effeminite guys trying to be my friend when I am the complete opposite. Hell I like UFC fighting and heavy metal music but I probably look like a f*g to other people because of this sh*t. Not to mention that I'm 5'8" which isn't that short but combined with all of this, everything is basically the kiss of death.

Britannia

Reaction score
Im 5ft 8. Did you know thats a whole inch taller than Tom Cruise! Now he didnt get where he is today by thinking like you. Your down beat "no confidence" attitude is whats holding you back. I bet you make the old mistake of being overly-nice and sensitive towards girls when you first meet them? Thats asking to get thrown into the friends zone. Man I hate that zone, spent many years there myself until David Angelo (owner of http://www.DoubleYourDating.com) taught me how to stop this happening.

baldguy28

Established Member
Reaction score
re:

How can you even compare me or anyone here to Tom Cruise? Tom Cruise may be an inch shorter but he is also rich and famous and has had a full mop of hair for years. Trust me, my attitude would be a hell of a lot more positive if I was in his shoes. If I had his money, I could get the best hair transpant possible and I wouldn't have a care in the world.

Britannia

Reaction score
Re: re:

baldguy28 said:
How can you even compare me or anyone here to Tom Cruise? Tom Cruise may be an inch shorter but he is also rich and famous and has had a full mop of hair for years. Trust me, my attitude would be a hell of a lot more positive if I was in his shoes. If I had his money, I could get the best hair transpant possible and I wouldn't have a care in the world.

My point is my friend is that he wasnt born rich and famous. And he didnt become like that by thinking the way you do. He didnt let his height stand in the way of him making a successful acting career, the same way you shouldnt let hair loss or height or baby-faceness get in the way of doing what you want to do.

G

baldguy28 said:
Darker skinned nationalities can get away with it but I've learned that white guys are screwed if they have this.

Dude, Thats a perception the media has created. Who said white guys dont look good with bald heads ? Just because More arfican americans prefer to shave their head than caucasians or others doesnt mean caucasians dont look good with it. Wait till more Caucasiians start shaving their heads and very soon it ll become more acceptable. Media tends to create an image/stereotype for people and then we are all required to abide my it and we tend to perceive ourself/ visualize ourselves in that mold. So even if you dont fit in that mold just try to be different and soon your ll create the steroetype for your ethnicity. Dare to be different. Same goes as far as dating/love life is concerned. Do your own thing. BTW I am not caucasian, if that matters....

jokoj

Reaction score
White dudes

Bald White guys with shaved heads *generally* look like serial killers. However, I guess looking like a serial killer may be preferable to having the horseshoe look with fluffy sides (ala Bozo the Clown).

hairwegoagain

Reaction score

I highly doubt your statement below. Millions of guys are losing their hair and living normal lives, not on this board. If it wasn't hairloss it might be something else. You're focusing on this to a point of obsession. I'm not whippin' you, because I've been there... but man, you have to get a more positive outlook on the good things in your life...of which there are probably a ton. You don't see that right now, because you can barely think of anything else but your head.

baldguy28 said:
..... I wouldn't have a care in the world.

Dave001

Experienced Member
Reaction score
baldguy28 said:
Is anyone else white and have this problem? It has to be the most f*cked up combination that a man can have and it has caused me all kinds of problems in life. Darker skinned nationalities can get away with it but I've learned that white guys are screwed if they have this. I'm the guy who posted earlier about my father dying. So if any of you guys think that you have it bad, think about the f*cked up hand that God has dealt me.

What's sad is that your father recently died and you've given more than a second's thought to your hair. I think you're pathetic and enjoy feeling sorry for yourself.

bigjohnson

Established Member
Reaction score

baldguy28 said:
Hell I like UFC fighting and heavy metal music but I probably look like a f*g to other people because of this sh*t.

lol buddy not to be condescending but I hope you don't tell these chicks that you like these things cause they PROBABLY DON'T. Most girls are turned off by guys who try to be tough but anyways... I have something you might want to see since you have never been able to have sex... visit http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html. There you will see the logic behind getting laid is not quite all about looks but more of a psychological game that all of us can play. You just need to know how to play with girls heads so to speak... good luck to you :)

mon

Established Member
Reaction score
Dave001 said:
baldguy28 said:

What's sad is that your father recently died and you've given more than a second's thought to your hair. I think you're pathetic and enjoy feeling sorry for yourself.

When my father passed away last year, I stopped treatments for almost 2 months. Hair was the last thing on my mind.

G

A good solution to this problem could be to add a beard like this one:

(how do you call it in USA and UK when you have this type of beard?)

bearda2.jpg

Britannia

Reaction score
Dave001 said:
baldguy28 said:

Another great post from the forums very own insensitive prick.

Dave001

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mon said:
Dave001 said:

When my father passed away last year, I stopped treatments for almost 2 months. Hair was the last thing on my mind.

I'm really sorry to hear about your father. Death sure does have a way of shaping one's perspective on life, doesn't it?

Shinyscalp23

Established Member
Reaction score
im 24 and people say i look really young and soemtimes a babyface but its always oh your so cute so i think sometimes being a babyface can be beneficial and counteract your balding..since most people who r balding tend to look older than they are