Being A Norwood 2a / 3a Sucks, Feels Like You're In Limbo.

tracker54

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, no surprise. But you're pretty much in the twilight of balding.

You notice that people are staring at your hair, kinda trying to guess "Is he balding? Or is it just the light?". Friends and family start to explicitly ask or say "Are you losing your hair?","Bro, you'd look great buzzed".

You can still look "normal" in your pictures, put there's no way you can fake it IRL.

You only have a very limited number of haircuts available. And those windy days are f*****g nerve-racking.

And worst of all, you probably had the chance to stop it a year or two ago, if you had only jumped on the Minoxidil and finasteride, instead of deluding yourself with BS like "Nah, this is only a seasonal thing.","I'm only stressed","This doesn't look so bad",blahblah.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
It def sucks but it's a way easier path back to fullhead than NW4+

tracker54

My Regimen
Reaction score
Very true. I think that two FUE sessions (1200-1300 grafts each) would bring me back to NW1, since I don't have any hairloss in the crown area, only front / temples. If the Brotzu lotion fails spectacularly, I'll fly to Turkey.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Even being a norwood 6 guy,i still think everything above norwood 0 is disappointing.

I feel more sad looking at balding norwood 2 guy than a norwood 6 guy.

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd take a few months off work and have 2500 put in front.

Get rid of those stares

Maybe just put the hairline at nw2

The Wolf of Bald Street

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you never know when and if your balding will advance further leaving you with the lonely island tuft of hair in the front and thus plunging you into true baldcel just shave it bro territory.