Being A Male Sucks More Than Being A Female

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if women are aware of that but I am sure that being a male sucks more than being a female.

Since birth males are more likely to die and carry higher risk of having or developing many diseases.

You have to walk with a banana in your pants your whole life which often gets erect when you don't want to and it's annoying. Morning wood is also not pleasant. It sucks to pee when you get an erection. The urethra of the penis is so sensitive and it often gets irritated and burning sensation in it after you go to the toilet happens often which is devastating.

Most of the times as you get older you have to deal with male pattern baldness and prostate problems.

Women seldom are affected by pattern baldness and don't even have prostate.

And facial hair often sucks too. I have thick, coarse and long facial hair and sensitive skin and I hate that. My facial hair is tickling me constantly and it's annoying not matter if it's short or long. It also grows superI fast. I often miss when I was a child and I didn't have beard. Great days!

Men are also less likely to earn a custody and so on.

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if women are aware of that but I am sure that being a male sucks more than being a female.

Since birth males are more likely to die and carry higher risk of having or developing many diseases.

You have to walk with a banana in your pants your whole life which often gets erect when you don't want to and it's annoying. Morning wood is also not pleasant. It sucks to pee when you get an erection. The urethra of the penis is so sensitive and it often gets irritated and burning sensation in it after you go to the toilet happens often which is devastating.

Most of the times as you get older you have to deal with male pattern baldness and prostate problems.

Women seldom are affected by pattern baldness and don't even have prostate.

And facial hair often sucks too. I have thick, coarse and long facial hair and sensitive skin and I hate that. My facial hair is tickling me constantly and it's annoying not matter if it's short or long. It also grows superI fast. I often miss when I was a child and I didn't have beard. Great days!

Men are also less likely to earn a custody and so on.

You’re right. It sure does suck getting up every day and not having to do jack sh*t to walk out the door. Man combing your hair or brushing your teeth or whatever sure is way harder than meticulously styling your hair and applying makeup just to go to the grocery store without getting looked at like your a freak. Having to deal with morning wood is way worse than bleeding out your vagina for 7-10 days every month, until you’re old at which point your hormones turn your body into an unstable dumpster fire for years. And boy it sure is harder to keep an external organ clean then it is an internal one...what does your mandatory monthly budget for penile hygiene? Oh right...

But hey you’re right it’s way worse for a man who gets wasted and hooks up with a woman without precautions than it is for her. It sure sucks to not have to take an overload of birth control chemicals and still have the prospect of a child growing inside you regardless, then have to agonize over the decision of what to do about it. Oh yeah and if you have children don’t forget that you will either be scarred by Caesarian or have your pelvic floor torn open, but hey I’m sure you have it rougher because your hair is thinning and you have some facial hair to manage.

As for you urination problems, you have a UTI you dumbass. Women get it too, it’s not supposed to burn when you take a piss. Go see a doctor idiot. Women also experience hair loss, they have their own version of it and it is worse for them. A balding dude doesn’t attract anywhere near the attention that a balding woman does and there are less treatments for them.

Women earn less money, are less likely to be promoted, and apend nearly their entire professional lives trying to prove themselves. Societal pressure demands they remain a homemaker regardless of what their desires or professional lives entail and they are relentlessly judged as a failure should they not give up the latter for the former or find a way to magically balance it.

It’s clear you know no women, don’t have any friends who are women, and certainly never lived with one. If you did you wouldn’t post such a load of horse sh*t. This belongs on an incel forum.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re right. It sure does suck getting up every day and not having to do jack sh*t to walk out the door. Man combing your hair or brushing your teeth or whatever sure is way harder than meticulously styling your hair and applying makeup just to go to the grocery store without getting looked at like your a freak. Having to deal with morning wood is way worse than bleeding out your vagina for 7-10 days every month, until you’re old at which point your hormones turn your body into an unstable dumpster fire for years. And boy it sure is harder to keep an external organ clean then it is an internal one...what does your mandatory monthly budget for penile hygiene? Oh right...

But hey you’re right it’s way worse for a man who gets wasted and hooks up with a woman without precautions than it is for her. It sure sucks to not have to take an overload of birth control chemicals and still have the prospect of a child growing inside you regardless, then have to agonize over the decision of what to do about it. Oh yeah and if you have children don’t forget that you will either be scarred by Caesarian or have your pelvic floor torn open, but hey I’m sure you have it rougher because your hair is thinning and you have some facial hair to manage.

As for you urination problems, you have a UTI you dumbass. Women get it too, it’s not supposed to burn when you take a piss. Go see a doctor idiot. Women also experience hair loss, they have their own version of it and it is worse for them. A balding dude doesn’t attract anywhere near the attention that a balding woman does and there are less treatments for them.

Women earn less money, are less likely to be promoted, and apend nearly their entire professional lives trying to prove themselves. Societal pressure demands they remain a homemaker regardless of what their desires or professional lives entail and they are relentlessly judged as a failure should they not give up the latter for the former or find a way to magically balance it.

It’s clear you know no women, don’t have any friends who are women, and certainly never lived with one. If you did you wouldn’t post such a load of horse sh*t. This belongs on an incel forum.

Women don't look unattractive when they don't wear makeup unless they have poor craniofacial development. Normal menstruation is 3-7 days and not more. And the vagina is self cleaning. You don't have to clean your vagina. And a woman doesn't need to take birth control in order to prevent getting pregnant. She can get pregnant only two days at months when her ovaries release an egg. It's impossible otherwise.

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well not really, women lose their sanity by the age of 25. In that age are desperate to have a kid, not really a partner. If they got to 30 and still single, basically it's over for them and they will end up with the bottom of the barrel guys and which most of them are beta males. So yeah it sucks to be a woman coz you only get like to enjoy your younger years which is your first 25 years.

Being a guy in your 30's and 40's is still a fun time to date, and having a young chick is exciting. That is unless you keep yourself fit and have a decent job.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not an Incel forum. At least it shouldn't be one. I'm happy that I was born a man. Do they have some advantages as a woman, especially nowadays? Well yes but we have many advantages too. Society becomes more balanced but we will always have our biological advantages and they will never subside. Being a man is still favorable.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well not really, women lose their sanity by the age of 25. In that age are desperate to have a kid, not really a partner. If they got to 30 and still single, basically it's over for them and they will end up with the bottom of the barrel guys and which most of them are beta males. So yeah it sucks to be a woman coz you only get like to enjoy your younger years which is your first 25 years.

Being a guy in your 30's and 40's is still a fun time to date, and having a young chick is exciting. That is unless you keep yourself fit and have a decent job.

That's not true women are handsome and sexually attactive until their 50's.

Onni

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of it I understand, but aging is easier for guys. Losing hair is seen as normal for middle aged and older guys.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

women lose their sanity by the age of 25? o_O

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not true women are handsome and sexually attactive until their 50's.

Yes but after sex what's next? What quality of men do they end up with? If they get to 30, very seldom they get a quality man. No healthy minded man wants to date a single woman in their 30's especially single mothers unless they are beta males or just desperate to be married and settle. Women, if they got lucky and find someone at the age of 30 will also just settle/surrender just to have a kid and once they have one, unless their husband gives them money and good sex, they will always look for other d**k to ride on and flirt with other men.That's why it sucks more being a woman

Last edited:

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
women lose their sanity by the age of 25? o_O

Yes, metaphorically speaking. Once they hit 25, they'll have this anxiousness and sense of desperation to have their lives already figured out. They assume that they should already have a husband, kids, money/source of income, house at age 25. That's why they become all stressed out always and unhappy, turning to alcohol and partying (or lose sanity) to hide their loneliness when they hit 25 and have not it all figured out. While men are proven to become more stable and established by the age of 35 and women in their 20's prefer them over some whiny cupcake guys who are playing online games all day and are the same age with them. Facts