Behold The Transformation Of John Travolta.

Samson123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_0185.JPG
IMG_0186.JPG
Looking at the young Travolta, I would have put serious money on him keeping his hair for life. I have always associated a prominent widows peak as sign of good hair genes.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HOLY f***!!!! He went from having a full head of hair in his TWENTIES to being bald as f*** in his SIXTIES?!?!?! JESUS!!!

blackg

Reaction score
Did Travolta wear a piece in Pulp Fiction?
(hair piece, not a gun)

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep you never know what your future holds, no matter what you had going for you. But ya thats drastic for someone with a loaf like that once upon a time - hard to expect.

I remember being envious in that scene from saturday night fever when he was in front of the mirror muscling that hair back with a brush.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least he enjoyed his youth, fame money and hair, he is in his sixties now it's expected to lose your hair at this age, not in your f*****g teens or twenties , he would be worried about dying more than hair loss, and he got money which would be the first problem if a cure came out.
I would'nt care about balding at sixty, because It's normal to see an old bald man ,and I probably would be suffuring from a prostate cancer or a heart disease, and I would be waiting for death, but a young man with a norwood 7, this is f*****g disgusting.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 52006 View attachment 52007 Looking at the young Travolta, I would have put serious money on him keeping his hair for life. I have always associated a prominent widows peak as sign of good hair genes.

He lived the perfect life while young. His mane was unbelievable, perfect. His DHT sensitivity kicked in at 50. While he's miserable now, he's still top tier genetics compared to me, a thin rat's nest at 21.

Today I took some photos of my hair under the sun. It looks disgusting. I am ashamed of what I've become. I am a genetic disappointment.

I feel like I have to understand my place now, among the ugly people. Just because of hair. Lately I feel bad looking at girls. Who knows how dirty and disrespected they feel when a thin NW3 is looking at them. Only now I'm starting to learn to not look at them and to know my place. It's hard though. Parts of me still behave like when I was 17 and had a fullhead. I still don't know how my gf hasn't dumped me yet. I am convinced either she's the worst norwood spotter ever or she loves me too much. I am trying to treat the disease for me but also because I respect her too much to let myself go.

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
tremendous actor. shame his career has gone down hill

looks like bad hairloss, possible nw7 under those animals he glues to his head

cant pull the bald look either

rip jt

jt.jpg

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find that last photo quite interesting as that is exactly me at image.jpeg . I'll never stop trying or looking forward to a cure but I've had a blessed life and it doesn't really matter to me now. For you younger guys, probability and science is on your side. And I'd be thankful for that.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When I first realized I was losing hair John Travolta is the one example that scared the sh!t out of me. Growing up watching grease a lot it just hit me that, if this f****r can lose his hair we all can. Depressing AF.