Before And After My Hair Transplant In Instanbul

Jdb90

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently had a hair transplant in Istanbul on 8th September 2017. I thought I would join and upload a few photos to let you guys see my progress.

BEFORE

7C0C74C3-8FDC-4EB5-8D27-65F1A69DC3A5.jpeg

DURING

IMG_5285.JPG

AFTER

IMG_5514.JPG

MONTH 5

648A09ED-F0EC-453A-8990-573220B74178.jpeg

Last edited:

Tosh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who was your Doctor? Please post picks for the one and two week points!

Jdb90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who was your Doctor? Please post picks for the one and two week points!
I'm not 100% on the name of the Doctor but it took place in the Jinemed Hospital. If I come across the name I'll keep you posted. Yes I'll post progress pictures.

andyhairhelp

Reaction score
jdb90, can I ask how was your trip to Istanbul? Where did you travel from? Did you have any problem at the airport and was it safe? How was your overall experience? I'm thinking about going there to get my hair transplant next month.

Jdb90

My Regimen
Reaction score
You went to a clinic where you don't even know the name of the doctor? o_O

That sounds pretty reckless brah.

Wish you good luck though.

Hi @SteveTabernack, what I meant by that was I wasn't 100% sure on how to pronounce or spell the name of my Doctor without having to search my emails or forms. The name is Dr Berfu Babuccu.

Last edited:

Jdb90

My Regimen
Reaction score
jdb90, can I ask how was your trip to Istanbul? Where did you travel from? Did you have any problem at the airport and was it safe? How was your overall experience? I'm thinking about going there to get my hair transplant next month.

Hi @andyhairhelp, I travelled from Dublin Airport. I had no problems whatsoever regarding the Airport, and yes it's very safe. You'll have nothing to worry about. Overall my expierence was positive and I'm incredibly happy with my procedure (so far). I would highly recommend it.