Been on the Big Three for 10+ years

ShedMaster

Reaction score
...Been on the big three for 10+ years and I have to say that I am more then happy. I had a very aggressive case of mlb in the entire horseshoe pattern. The *best* results to expect are more then likely retaining what you have but I would be a bald, bald dude right now if I hadn't looked for help and found HairLossTalk.com in 2002.

Any questions about my experience?

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for coming back to tell us about finasteride, long term.
are there any other products u have used before? any comments on them?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Well I used liquid minoxidil before the foam was available... used generic indian propecia before getting proscar script from my dr...

Also used folligen and folligen for blondes but not sure about any realistic long term results.

It was important to me to use products that I would use for the long term, as I know myself and that using them consistently for 8 months or so then quiting would be worthless.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to see a 10 year veteran, what Norwood are/were you when you started and what's your status now?

Cassin

Reaction score
...Been on the big three for 10+ years and I have to say that I am more then happy. I had a very aggressive case of mlb in the entire horseshoe pattern. The *best* results to expect are more then likely retaining what you have but I would be a bald, bald dude right now if I hadn't looked for help and found HairLossTalk.com in 2002.

Any questions about my experience?
nice! glad you came by to drop some positivity.

Good to see you!

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Good to see a 10 year veteran, what Norwood are/were you when you started and what's your status now?

When I started, the frontal had already started to go, it was receding, but fortunately there was still enough coverage there so I would grow it out as much as possible and use concealers if needed. Right now I am about where I was after a year of using the big three. I think it has completely stabilized and I am very pleased. If it gets wet, of course it becomes more obvious but am lucky I started the treatments when I did. The best thing to do is grow out the hair to some degree on the top, where hair growth starts to slow tremendously when the hair is losing.. then keep it very short and neat on the sides and back.

When my scalp was itchy and somewhat inflamed nizoral was a godsend. It the states 2% is only available by script so I had to get it off the internet.

- - - Updated - - -

nice! glad you came by to drop some positivity.

Good to see you!

Can't believe the Cassinator is still around! I keep checking here every couple years to see if anything new has come out. lol

Northern

Reaction score
Congrats mate, glad to see the experienced people around. Do you have some before and after pics as well?

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I do not have any specific pics that show the hairloss at the time but I can say I would be very bald today had I not taken action. I am very grateful that I did and I can say that my male pattern baldness was very aggressive. The frontal area receded followed by the crown area strongly shedding until it was very obvious.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I do not have any specific pics that show the hairloss at the time but I can say I would be very bald today had I not taken action. I am very grateful that I did and I can say that my male pattern baldness was very aggressive. The frontal area receded followed by the crown area strongly shedding until it was very obvious.

pics of hair as it is now?

Quadzilla99

Established Member
Reaction score
Seconded. Useless without them!

The guy has almost 2,000 posts and he joined nearly 10 yrs ago...also he's promoting nothing exotic just generics of the Big Three.

I think we can take his word for it.

You people really take skepticism to a whole new level.

Northern

Reaction score
it doesnt matter if the creator of the topic is succeeded with his regimen or been here for 200 years. Finalizing the subject with visual examples give more courage and exact reason to new beginners. Thats why topics without pictures are way less effective than the pictured ones.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with Northern, we just want to see where he was at. I think we are all a bit curious.