Been On Dutasteride For A Year As Of Now...

DutUserCanada

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on the real stuff from the pharmacy in Canada. It’s not fake cause I have a prescription from my pharmacist.

I was doing well for a bit I think, but now I’ve realized I’m losing ground.

I was on propecia for 10 years, it worked well for 8 years then it stopped working so I made the switch.

I’m also using:
-Minoxodil 5% twice daily
-Nizorol and Selsum Blue (with zinc)

Why isn’t it working??

I’m a defuse thinner. Also, I had my testosterone checked last week. The results were:
-testosterone = 21.4
-Free Testosterone = 375

Is this normal??

Thoughts?? My scalp is itchy and somewhat inflamed, so I also use Clobistol .05%. Which is the number one steroid to use in the scalp.

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics?

Ur blood tests should have reference ranges from the lab, what r they?

How often do u use clobetasol?

diseasedrat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on the real stuff from the pharmacy in Canada. It’s not fake cause I have a prescription from my pharmacist.

I was doing well for a bit I think, but now I’ve realized I’m losing ground.

I was on propecia for 10 years, it worked well for 8 years then it stopped working so I made the switch.

I’m also using:
-Minoxodil 5% twice daily
-Nizorol and Selsum Blue (with zinc)

Why isn’t it working??

I’m a defuse thinner. Also, I had my testosterone checked last week. The results were:
-testosterone = 21.4
-Free Testosterone = 375

Is this normal??

Thoughts?? My scalp is itchy and somewhat inflamed, so I also use Clobistol .05%. Which is the number one steroid to use in the scalp.

was you scalp itchy and inflamed before using dutasteride? if not, then it's probably bad news. never in the history of hair loss medication has anyone gained ground from a medication that caused inflammation. inflammation is simply a sign of injury.

DutUserCanada

My Regimen
Reaction score
was you scalp itchy and inflamed before using dutasteride? if not, then it's probably bad news. never in the history of hair loss medication has anyone gained ground from a medication that caused inflammation. inflammation is simply a sign of injury.

Scalp itch was always bad. Even on Finasteride. Dutasteride didn’t really make it much worse.

nicksparrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i've been on it for 8 months. helped save the crown but i've lost more on temples. shrugs.