Been awhile since Ive posted here is my new wig and look

ttwarrior1

Established Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple before pics.

chris and jessica.jpg

chris new year.jpg

chriss.jpg

Ok here is my new pic, cost of consultation and deposit was 100 for everything he did.
I then waited about 8 weeks for hair from india. It literally took him 15 min tops , actually took about 5 seconds to put it on,he then cut it
Cost 300 bucks then and he gave me about 50 dollars of hair products for free, shampoo, a conditioner to use twice a week. He is an independant apollo hair system guy. One of the nicest honest guys ive ever met.
Who knows how long it will last but at 300 bucks, it doesn't matter. He has 295 clients and doesn't advertise really. He says he orders the same hair as his main competition about an hour away from hair club. I had to drive 1 hour for this as there was none in my city and in another city of 250 k there was only 1 place that did this.

My only complaint if i had any is, sometimes my head itches which it always have my whole life. I can't really itch it with the thing, I call it a thing, forgot the name of it is in the way. So i pretty much just push my finger against the itchy area if i itch.

I go back once a month for 30 dollars for a cut or adjustment. He said it would loosen about once a month and might need back of my hair or sides trimmed to match.

Here is my new pic and ive lost 30 pounds also and i shaved my mustache. Still fat and ugly maybe, but I like it, perhaps need a eyebrow trim.

All i know is that Im happy, feel confident, people ive showed are stunned and love it. People say I look ten years younger
Plus saving money no longer using rogaine and all the other crap that never worked.
Those pics didnt really show the bald spot on top, but i had one and hated it.

chris tiny chat hair 2.jpg

Not the best pic, my cam is a little dark maybe, and that is my hair after waking up actually , just a slight comb while chatting with my buds in a chat room that wanted to see it. Not bad for 42 imo but yes i would like your opinion and would answer any questions if you like

thanks chris

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Hmmmmm. Well if you like it, that's all that matters.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
not that bad, in my opinion..

ttwarrior1

Established Member
Reaction score
i guess ive made my last post here. Can anyone ever say anything nice to anyone here. No wonder why I left. Everyone else i ask on other forums say i look 10-15 years younger and its about time you shaved that mustache. I could care less if people think i have a wig or hair transplant. Ive had some women at the gym's jaws open wide and stunned and didn't know what I did until she figured it out. She is like wow did you get a new hair style or something. I then said i shaved my stash. She's like wow, yes you did.

I love it and so do my friends and thats what matters.

Also that pic was taken after i woke up without a shower and styled. I can style it anyway i want. It's a no part no crown hair system. I never claimed to be a stylist and yes the hair is real and doesn't look fake. My webcam is dark which makes it look darker than what it is.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How about post a better pic in future?
You asked for our opinions, you want us to just lie and say it looks great?
(not speaking for everyone though)

resu

Reaction score
You have a great face to sport a short #1 or #0 buzz cut.

ttwarrior1

Established Member
Reaction score
sayitdo it, u don't like it?

don't even know what a 0 or 1 is, but ill pass. I'll take what I got. I know im not the best looking guy around even with hair but trust me, looked even more like an idiot before.

I'll take my friends and facebook friends that never seen me in person and only saw my old pics opinions over anyone on here.

I'll post more later. I just don't know how to style it yet. I can part it anyway i want or not at all.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You look much better imo. Ow yes smile on the picture next time just say hair and smile.

aero1976

Reaction score
i guess ive made my last post here. Can anyone ever say anything nice to anyone here. No wonder why I left. Everyone else i ask on other forums say i look 10-15 years younger and its about time you shaved that mustache. I could care less if people think i have a wig or hair transplant. Ive had some women at the gym's jaws open wide and stunned and didn't know what I did until she figured it out. She is like wow did you get a new hair style or something. I then said i shaved my stash. She's like wow, yes you did.

I love it and so do my friends and thats what matters.

Also that pic was taken after i woke up without a shower and styled. I can style it anyway i want. It's a no part no crown hair system. I never claimed to be a stylist and yes the hair is real and doesn't look fake. My webcam is dark which makes it look darker than what it is.
Good looking guy with very balding friends. Maybe they really care about you dying of a heart attack. Your right. This place can make you vicious and negative very quick. I was actually thinking about it today. How many are worried about their hair to an extreme but are very over weight and think woman are put off by the hair?

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's not bad.
In the last picture you look like a highschool kid.
I don't want to upset you, but you exagerated a bit with how small the forehead appears with the wig.
It's too small and unnatural, i think.
Anyway, if you like it, that's all that matters, but...if i were you i would have opted for a wig which:
-leaves forehead bigger
-hair shorter

And, if it matters, you're not a bad looking at all, i think

Reaction score

Looks good and natural to me. I wouldnt have known it was wig unless you said something and that would be where I would try to analyze to see if it looks like the real thing. No one is going to suspect youre wearing a wig anywhere you go. Thats the last thing on peoples minds when they are out and about and they wont be examining your head either lol.

kpat

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it looks fine. And so is it attached to your head somehow? I got confused when you said you woke up and didn't style it or anything, haha. All in all, I'm just glad you're happy with it! I think people on here are being too critical. It looks within the bounds of normal human features. Your forehead looks small, but not abnormally small. The texture looks realistic from what I can tell.

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it looks fine. And so is it attached to your head somehow? I got confused when you said you woke up and didn't style it or anything, haha. All in all, I'm just glad you're happy with it! I think people on here are being too critical. It looks within the bounds of normal human features. Your forehead looks small, but not abnormally small. The texture looks realistic from what I can tell.

I agree it looks fine, but the forehead is really too small. That is the forehead and style of a 14-year old, no offence. It is unrealistic.
Yes, normal human features, but it should match the guy's age.
but, anyway, if he likes it, good for him!