Been Away For A While Any Thing Good

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been off the forums for a while because they're bullshit anything good to look into or should I come back in 2018.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been off the forums for a while because they're bullshit anything good to look into or should I come back in 2018.
Not really other than Tsuji announcing that clinical trials will start a year earlier, either that or everybodies been confusing the dates, Brotzu is still rogue, Replicel idk, histogen idk, and nothing new that I've heard of.

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
There's a big hair conference in Japan starting the 31st. Let's hope something good comes form it.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a big hair conference in Japan starting the 31st. Let's hope something good comes form it.
Does anything come out of hair conferences? And if so could you give an example (first year in these forums)

Dantes90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anything come out of hair conferences? And if so could you give an example (first year in these forums)

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/full-summary-of-hair-congress-2015.96835/
Here is a link for the 2015 hair loss conference it has a summary of all interviews and posters from that conference.

One example that comes to mind for me was that at the time replicel said the reason it was taking them so long to progress to their next phase was due to having to change mediums as their supplier had either stopped making them or went out of business I cannot remember. Anyways that is just one that comes to mind.

bbbeeeppp2

Reaction score
I've been off the forums for over a year now and honestly it's just depressing catching up on things. Almost no progress since last year and people here are still saying better treatments are just around the corner, but that's what people were saying back when I first came here 6 years ago, and 20 years before that.

Back in 2012 when I first started losing hair and I came to these forums for answers it was unthinkable to me that by 2020 there would be no major developments, but now here we are a few months from 2018.

My youth is basically over now anyway. It's been great fun going through my 20s with a fucked up hairline paired with f*** all sex drive because of finasteride and dutasteride.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The situation is really unfortunate ... The aesthetic problem with more patients and does not have a decent treatment ...Millions of people with male pattern baldness and FPHL want a new treatment.

Last edited:

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know that they are not making any progress?

Tsuji is making progress and human trials will be done in 1-2 years.

Shiseido is doing their clinical trial next year.

Everything is going as planned.

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been off the forums for over a year now and honestly it's just depressing catching up on things. Almost no progress since last year and people here are still saying better treatments are just around the corner, but that's what people were saying back when I first came here 6 years ago, and 20 years before that.

Back in 2012 when I first started losing hair and I came to these forums for answers it was unthinkable to me that by 2020 there would be no major developments, but now here we are a few months from 2018.

My youth is basically over now anyway. It's been great fun going through my 20s with a fucked up hairline paired with f*** all sex drive because of finasteride and dutasteride.
post of the year

Sworthyy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Wow this scares the f*** out of me. Is there any reason at all to be more hopeful now than 6 years ago ?

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know that they are not making any progress?

Tsuji is making progress and human trials will be done in 1-2 years.

Shiseido is doing their clinical trial next year.

Everything is going as planned.

Shiseido has already started their clinical trial. They can potentially LAUNCH next year in Japan.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow this scares the f*** out of me. Is there any reason at all to be more hopeful now than 6 years ago ?

Yes, Shiseido will potentially be bringing RCH-01 to market next year thanks to Japan's legislation for expedited approval of regenerative medicine products which allows the treatment/product to be brought to market before phase II trials are fully complete as long as safety and efficacy have been demonstrated.

Safety has already been demonstrated with Replicel's phase 1 and to some extent, efficacy as well. Essentially, all Shiseido has to do is produce results at least as good as the phase 1 and it will be brought to market. I'm pretty sure that Shiseido's phase II will produce superior results in terms of regrowth since they will be optimizing the treatment frequency/amount for regrowth. Replicel's phase I shows maintenance over 5 year period after just one injection/treatment.

So for everyone that has a low norwood, this is potentially a cure that is literally right around the corner. Start saving up now for flights to Japan.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel idk

If you are 19, RCH-01 should be your primary focus since you presumably have most of your hair still. This treatment has been demonstrated to work and is being developed and brought to market by Shiseido, a legitimate and global company, not some sketchy af bio-tech start up *cough* Replicel *cough*

Sworthyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, Shiseido will potentially be bringing RCH-01 to market next year thanks to Japan's legislation for expedited approval of regenerative medicine products which allows the treatment/product to be brought to market before phase II trials are fully complete as long as safety and efficacy have been demonstrated.

Safety has already been demonstrated with Replicel's phase 1 and to some extent, efficacy as well. Essentially, all Shiseido has to do is produce results at least as good as the phase 1 and it will be brought to market. I'm pretty sure that Shiseido's phase II will produce superior results in terms of regrowth since they will be optimizing the treatment frequency/amount for regrowth. Replicel's phase I shows maintenance over 5 year period after just one injection/treatment.

So for everyone that has a low norwood, this is potentially a cure that is literally right around the corner. Start saving up now for flights to Japan.

So potentiality a Norwood 2 would not lose their hair ?

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come back in 3 years.
Better treatments in 3 year span will definitely be released. Why? It's simple, most of them are in the late stages of R & D.

Shiseido - 2018/2019. It works in stopping hairloss, its further capabilities are yet to be seen.
Follica - 2019. This was announced more than 10 years ago.
Tsuji - 2020 Our lord and saviour.
And yes, Brotzu - 2018?

Tsuji is your best bet, he is actually not prolonging deadlines, but shortening them.
Shiseido can realistically release as soon as next year.
Follica will be good if you have a bald scalp.
Brotzu may be the messiah if all his words and prophercies are true or it may turn out to be another scam. That is yet to be seen.
Follica + Brotzu will be cheap.
Replicel + Tsuji might be expensive.

To make things more optimistic I wil say one thing, New Treatment Forum was basically dead when I joined this forum in 2014, then I quit it for a year and in late 2016 it is the most active section, although it's full of sh*t which I also sometimes post.

Last edited: