Beckham balding IRREFUTABLE photo (nobody has ever seen this)

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
I assume if there are any experimental treatments available, untested, like histogen or that Italian lotion, that Beckham's people would be aware of it and do everything to save his hair. When a megastar like that goes bald, you know there's nothing else out there that works.

That said, Beckham is 41, he had a damn good run in his 20s and 30s, and still isn't bad for his age.

J.WayneUK

Established Member
Reaction score
I assume if there are any experimental treatments available, untested, like histogen or that Italian lotion, that Beckham's people would be aware of it and do everything to save his hair. When a megastar like that goes bald, you know there's nothing else out there that works.

That said, Beckham is 41, he had a damn good run in his 20s and 30s, and still isn't bad for his age.

How the hell did he fix it, in your opinion?

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did he fix it? His hairline looks a little thin to me. I think he styles it well, he may have used finasteride and minoxidil to stabilize his hairloss over the past 15 years. I'm sure if setipipterant worked, his people would sort it out for him. He may have had a sneaky FUE at some point, who knows? But he's still a megastar who is famous for his looks and hairstyles, who is visibly thinning and receding so that tells me that he either has no access to experiemental treatments or they didn't work for him. I'm more inclined to believe the latter.

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
^ Good points. People are going to start noticing his hairline more and more. You have to think many of pics he gets to control like in magazines and instagram so they are more flattering. But its pretty obvious now even with good styling that the front has receded and is thinning. I dont think he is on par to end up his dads norwood though. I think hell probably stay with the slow receding pattern. Also I am not sure if is true but I thought rooney wasnt able to take finasteride because it effects hormones and was a banned substance in football. Wouldnt that effected beckhams treatment for a while?

At the end of all these post though you still have not showed any real evidence that his crown/top thinned significantly to warrant a transplant to have it fixed. i I think your confusing beckhams blonde hair when it is buzzed for thinning/balding when it is just his natural density short.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Something tells me Messrs. Beckham will go the SMP route first, once/if he runs into hair scare territory.

J.WayneUK

Established Member
Reaction score
^ Good points. People are going to start noticing his hairline more and more. You have to think many of pics he gets to control like in magazines and instagram so they are more flattering. But its pretty obvious now even with good styling that the front has receded and is thinning. I dont think he is on par to end up his dads norwood though. I think hell probably stay with the slow receding pattern. Also I am not sure if is true but I thought rooney wasnt able to take finasteride because it effects hormones and was a banned substance in football. Wouldnt that effected beckhams treatment for a while?

At the end of all these post though you still have not showed any real evidence that his crown/top thinned significantly to warrant a transplant to have it fixed. i I think your confusing beckhams blonde hair when it is buzzed for thinning/balding when it is just his natural density short.

@ BS You can take propecia, as a footballer, plus Beckham retired 3 years ago, however: NO.

@GoldenMane: He was bald on top (look at the photo I posted), his hairline probably not, he shaved it off many times tbh, it could be a clue (5 times in 8 years, that's quite a lot, I'm sure he did it for having multiple SMALL fue procedures done (especially top and temples, but also hairline) to keep his thinning hair filled in.
He literally earns through his looks and hair, he's on Duta/finasteride and minoxidil for sure, and not by yesterday, he's receding slowly likely thanks to this treatments.

Defs DUTA lol

BackSoThickHoesWantTheTip

Established Member
Reaction score

still isnt bad? hes got perfect hair considering his age...

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Wayne. Bieber buzzed his hair....Mini fue dense packing job in the works? Maybe him Beckham and Eminem all use the same Doctor.

BackSoThickHoesWantTheTip

Established Member
Reaction score
He's on of my heroes, anyway he was balding, he should be a role model for any depressed balding guys, I found this on google:

https://www.google.it/search?sa=G&h...4IISgA&biw=1366&bih=653#imgrc=Eex_lz95RRIVEM:

http://sao24h.demo28.trust.vn/vnt_upload/news/08_2013/thumbs/(670x670)_zmax_Victoria_Beckham_5.png

You can see that clear HOLE on the top of his head, he was barely 30 years old in 2007 (aggressive male pattern baldness though) and he fixed it, that photo is UNDENIABLE, he was ****in balding, he had FUE I bet my balls.

I saw him 2 years ago at Wembley (a soccer stadium here in England if you don't know) and he was perfect, and still is.

why you trying to put other people down to make you feel better about yourself? youre the kind of trash i beat the sh!t out of in real life.

J.WayneUK

Established Member
Reaction score
why you trying to put other people down to make you feel better about yourself? youre the kind of trash i beat the sh!t out of in real life.

I'm an Englishman, I wouldn't call anybody that way, esp for posting real photos documenting a great footballer who was balding back in the day.
However kmm179, you called me idiot and many other insults many times, I warn you, stop it, if you don't like my topics just don't reply, stop insulting me, I'm sick of you,, I'm kindly asking you to stop it.

- - - Updated - - -

He fixed it, Einstein!

kmm179

Established Member
Reaction score
I said that because your obsessed with conspiracy FUE sessions on people who definitely havent had anything done. Like eminem and beckham...

Swimswiy

Reaction score
I know I'm sounding like a party pooper here, but oh well.

I find it silly people find comfort in a celeb going bald. It doesn't really matter for them. In the case of Beckham, he is more talented and celebrated than I will ever be. He would be swimming in beautiful women and money regardless of his looks. His hair has nothing to do with it. Plus he looks great with a shaved head because he's blessed with a perfect face, unlike most guys. If I had a defined jaw and if my chin wasnt so nonexistent I would have shaved my head years ago.

resu

Reaction score
I know I'm sounding like a party pooper here, but oh well.

I find it silly people find comfort in a celeb going bald. It doesn't really matter for them. In the case of Beckham, he is more talented and celebrated than I will ever be. He would be swimming in beautiful women and money regardless of his looks. His hair has nothing to do with it. Plus he looks great with a shaved head because he's blessed with a perfect face, unlike most guys. If I had a defined jaw and if my chin wasnt so nonexistent I would have shaved my head years ago.

I think people assume if it affects celebrities that because they are an influence that they'll bring attention to our condition and that measures will be taken instead of being ignored rather than being happy that someone famous is now balding.

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My opinion is that Beckham has most likely had to deal with hair loss in the past, and that he has since been getting it treated. The fact his dad went bald young is a further indicator. I believe Beckham has most likely had some work done on his hair and has also likely taken (and is still taking) finasteride. In all honesty though, who cares. He's 41 years old and has a great head of hair regardless of whether it is the result of treating male pattern baldness or the result of no male pattern baldness to begin with. Even if his hairline does start receding significantly in the near future, he's kept his hair throughout the years of his life that it mattered most. I have a friend, now age 27, who started receding at age 14 and was a full blown NW7 at age 21. Now that's what I call REAL male-pattern baldness.

J.WayneUK

Established Member
Reaction score
My opinion is that Beckham has most likely had to deal with hair loss in the past, and that he has since been getting it treated. The fact his dad went bald young is a further indicator. I believe Beckham has most likely had some work done on his hair and has also likely taken (and is still taking) finasteride. In all honesty though, who cares. He's 41 years old and has a great head of hair regardless of whether it is the result of treating male pattern baldness or the result of no male pattern baldness to begin with. Even if his hairline does start receding significantly in the near future, he's kept his hair throughout the years of his life that it mattered most. I have a friend, now age 27, who started receding at age 14 and was a full blown NW7 at age 21. Now that's what I call REAL male-pattern baldness.

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/962731/david-beckham-korea-48/

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/962331/david-beckham-korea-08/

No balding at all, not even NW2, perfet NW1 temples, great density and the guy bald on top in the photo isn't him, plus he has a hole but he's not balding anyway.

http://gololy.com/gallery/2013-emad-31/2013-12-22_00324.jpg

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/97384-David-Beckham-HAIR-TRANSPLANT-(PROOF)

I'm sure he hasn't had a hair transplant done, no male pattern baldness and no Toppik especially, it's only sunlight/luckless photos and so on.

Look at the back of his head: what do you see (under the top)?

http://media4.popsugar-assets.com/f...51012_9070097/i/David-Beckham-arrived-LAX.jpg

The question's still there: what the hell is he using?

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/c9d7bc1ca...ham-celebs-at-la-galaxy-v-portland-ca6nbg.jpg (same hole in the back of his head)

YOU SHOULD CHECK ALL THESE LINKS.