Beard Transplant, Is It Worth And Natural In The End?

Hellowguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe offtopic, but anyone has any experience? Ive thought going turkey for one but i maybe the ruin it and look unnatural?

The Wolf of Bald Street

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I haven't had first hand experience but I have seen a few videos about them and people here on Hair Loss Talk talking about them but I imagine you would have to have a Santa Clause like thick beard in order to be able to harvest enough grafts for it to be worth it.

Hellowguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well i can only grow moustache and a little chinbeard and thats it, plus im balding, genetics ftw. Though my father and brother has a good beard. I dont want to have a santas beard, just a normal one.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a great question, and one I asked myself for over 5 years before having a major repair surgery with Dr. Umar in January 2016.

I do believe that beard quality and density is a strong variable when it comes to having beard or body hair transplantation. However, the biggest variable is finding a skilled surgeon who knows how to utilize beard and body hair. In my personal case, Dr. Umar literally saved me from 4 failed past procedures. I am going in for a second procedure in October to complete "my journey", for he is the only doctor who provided me with a successful result with high yield and density.

Hope this helps, and best of luck to everyone.

get the f*** out of here you f*****g shill

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can continue disliking every single post I put up. But I will continue posting, and I have already reported you. Your level of maturity, vulgarity, and your behavior is why I post in these forums. I want to help people prevent from turning into the type of person you have become. Hope things get better for you in life.

lol i dont think you will be posting here much mate

you'll give up eventually

now go f*****g shill on some other website

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rest assured that I will continue to post on this site you little keyboard warrior.

Keep disliking my posts. Your dislikes are just as irrelevant as you are.

You are a class act my friend. Love the language. You can explain everything to the administrator when he/she contacts you.

You are the epitome of a low life.

low life lol. how f*****g ironic

your the scum mate

the type of c*** topcat talks about.

pushing people to get surgery with a certain doctor.

eventually the mods here will see you for the shill you are mentioning umar in every single f*****g post you write and ban your ***

now f*** off

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rest assured that I will continue to post on this site you little keyboard warrior.

Keep disliking my posts. Your dislikes are just as irrelevant as you are.

You are a class act my friend. Love the language. You can explain everything to the administrator when he/she contacts you.

You are the epitome of a low life.

How much Umar pay you to shill

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
My understanding is beard grafts have a decent survival rate and can be ok as a last resort for filling in density on the crown. I would avoid using them in the hairline/frontal area, use only actual scalp donor hair here

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beard hair is usually thicker, but still different from head hair.

A lot of the long beards I've seen start getting this "wirey" look as if someone took a straight wire and started bending pieces of it. However; when short, they look fine.

I can only see it being used as a buzzcut or some short haircut. I am not entirely sure how the grafts would look from a beard hair in between head hairs. If you say you only have some chin hair then I would probably wait to see if you develop a fuller beard before even considering BHT.