beard growing kit - potential sides?

James Oliver

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got quite bad sides from saw palmetto i believe which was within this mix of natural ingriedents for hair growth. Woke up in the night and had a numbing and a bunch of other stuff people mention on these forums. Mostly went within 3-4 days. Libido came back after 1-2 weeks. I'm not going to risk minoxidil as it seems i am very vulnerable to 5arr blocking or whatever hormone effect these chemicals may have.

That said i dont want to go bald with a decent beard so my last attempt is trying this beard growth brand which has its spceptics but also people that says it works. so i might as well try. better then nothing i think.
Can anyone tell me if the ingredients on the list could potentially have hormone effects? Anything that might cause sexual sides. They claim no sides on their products.

What are the ingredients in The Activator?
Ingredients: Aqua, Alcohol denat., Curcuma Longa Callus Conditioned Media, Biotin, Arginine, Gluconolactone, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Panthenol, PCA, Sodium PCA, Serine, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Lactate, Denatonium Benzoate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Aspartic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.