BBC article on hair loss

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
An interesting read, ta...

Interesting goss about Mark Oaten - apparently his thing with the rent-boy was to get him to do a turd on his neck, which he would then keep... In the fridge of his family house. It's how his wife busted him, apparently.

The nerve of the man is unbelievable. To think he once campaigned along anti-gay lines as well!

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
the comments left by people reading the article are interesting, otherwise we have read it all before
these "articles" are just bought out then there is no real news

Felk

Reaction score
iamnaked said:
Interesting goss about Mark Oaten - apparently his thing with the rent-boy was to get him to do a turd on his neck, which he would then keep... In the fridge of his family house. It's how his wife busted him, apparently.

Dear god :shock:

That is quite possibly the most disgusting and ridiculous thing i have ever heard...but its so far over the line it just becomes funny in it's ludicrousness

bluntman

Reaction score
"At 49 my hair is still long and thick. I have the most negative comments about it from balding or bald males. Do I care - nah!
Martyn Hlman, York"

^wtf?

G

I don't like that article, because they don't even talk about Propecia/Finas, minoxidil, or any of the so called proven treatments.

It sucks, because they are not informing people about the so called treatments.

Instead they say:

"People are getting conned every day, charged thousands they can't afford, going to hair clinics where they're sold magic pills and creams that don't work."

Now I wonder if they are saying that even the proven treatments don't work??

Well, I must admit this is true:

"I'm sickened by much of the industry, it is corrupt, full of charlatans."