Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gotta agree with the others, @hmmmmmmmm. Skepticism is welcomed and negativity about a treatment is fine if it's well reasoned, but you seem to just want to poo poo treatments with arguments that either don't make sense or are obvious (we all know SMI may not work, it doesn't mean it's not worth trying considering the potential upside) and the result ends up being just spam. Look through the last 2-3 pages of the thread and see how much of it has been you arguing with people.

You're burying this thread in arguments and taking up space for potentially useful info and discussion.

We've heard your arguments, they've received an airing, now, please, stop.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not directed at you in particular...but IMO credibility on these forums is completed inverted:
people who've tried 30 different chemicals in just a few years should have less credibility, not more

it's a sign of desperation and lack of overall strategy to follow the "more is better" mindset
(and especially the "more obscure is better" mindset)

I don't understand how this is applauded:
some people's entire routines are experiments, frequently changing to include things that barely show up in Google...

the true measure should be "are you maintaining, losing, or growing hair?" If you can do it with 3 things that's a lot more impressive than 20
** 1) Go on New Research/studies/technologies subforum. -> 2) Criticize those who test new drugs from new research to find alternative ways to fight hairloss. -> 3) Believe you are smart. **

John DeFOOL

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust me, I’m John defool.

I am a proven mastermind who has wasted hundreds of dollars by being an impatient genius testing potentially dangerous chemicals for my balding head . If you criticize me or China you are BAD. Pegasus2 is my daddy and I spam every thread with a sketchy group buy instead of making a separate subsection on the forum for group buys.

I am very smart, I’ve tried numerous chemicals. Even though none have worked, I still demand you to worship me. If you don’t give me your money, you are a dirty leech!

John DeFOOL

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet another valuable thread is spoiled by another madman with no social life. administrators where are they?
Oh great, here comes soul. Another leech who complains about others non stop and has a huge ego and has never contributed anything meaningful to this community. Humble yourself soul you are nothing. Why are you even on this forum, if it’s so bad. Just leave and be happy. Every post I read of yours is you bitching about other people and trashing this forum.

Last edited:

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet another valuable thread is spoiled by another madman with no social life. administrators where are they?

please massively report this guy. Thank you.

John DeFOOL

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

please massively report this guy. Thank you.
kys soul. Clearly you can tell so much about me such as me not having a social life based on a post I make on an online forum. Keep reporting me, it won’t change that fact. You give no value to this forum

Last edited:

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is clinical phase 1 done in fda ? If hopemedicine has a drug therapy for two indications (endometriosis and alopecia) does phase 1 have to be done separately for each indication ?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's assume they get approval for the trial and start recruiting by the end of the year. That puts them at least 3 months into 2022 before they are fully enrolled, at least 9 months into 2022 before the end of the trial, then at least 10 months into 2022 for data analysis. Let's say best case scenario they can apply for a pivotal trial at the start of 2023. Let's say 3 months best case before they get the green light, another 5 months+ to recruit and one year for the trial. That puts us 8 months into 2024. A couple months to prepare their application with the FDA. Best case scenario puts approval at q1 2025. It is realistic to say it could be available in 2026 assuming the trials go well.
what do you mean When will they start the trial in Europe/Germany? If they start in US in december how long they will wait until starting in Europe?

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
balding at 19, finasteride around 21
Same here, same ages too except I'm just 22 now. I think I've maintained in the past 6 months but no (visible) regrowth unfortunately

I'm hoping just finasteride can maintain till either hairclone or HMI becomes approved, or something else for growth. I could also add minoxidil if I wanted but I'm gonna ride finasteride for a full year first.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
you may want to try topical E3 if you are hoping for some regrowth. No guarantee but this has been shown to work in many cases. E3 won't give the sides that E2 carries:

That's the most respectable brand out there with a dosage per pump that matters. The other brands are pure junk. I removed the affiliate links so people don't think i am making money recommending something I don't profit from.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you mean When will they start the trial in Europe/Germany? If they start in US in december how long they will wait until starting in Europe?
With all these active groups trying to stop even Finasteride in Europe (Germany, France, etc.) the situation doesn't look too good for the residents of the EU to get anything on the market anytime soon.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you wanted to brief someone who is completely in the dark about HMI, what link/source would give them the basic introductory facts/story in the shortest and most digestible way?

There's someone with a bit of a science background, who's a habitual deep diver into rabbit holes of scientific literature who has recently started researching hairloss and I want to hip him on HMI. I think he might potentially become a valuable contributor.

I can't just refer him to a 53 page thread. I know there's been a few news reports now that have been posted here, but those don't give specific info on the magnitude of regrowth, which is what a person would need to be aware of to understand the significance of HMI.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I meant to compile everything into one post but never got around to it. It would take too much time. Just link him to the patent to get started.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Qirui Medicine (Hope Medicine, referred to as "Heqi
Rui") is a company dedicated to source innovation and science
1-driven innovative drug research and development company with its headquarters in China
Located in Nanjing, and has R&D bases and offices in Shanghai and Beijing at the same time
Office. The establishment of the company is based on the Future Institute of Technology of Peking University.
Professor Ruiping and his team's deep understanding in the field of translational medicine research
And decades of research results. Heqirui is based on outstanding scientific research
Based on the goal of improving the quality of life, it targets threats to human health.
Common diseases and major diseases, committed to research, development and commercialization.
Innovative medicine.
and
Recently, Heqirui announced the appointment of members of the company's board of directors and the original
President and head of Clinical research and Development Henri, Nico, Duz (Henri
Nico Doods) became CEO. He will promote and practice public
The company's strategic goals ensure more clinical milestones in the future
Achieve, and lead the company towards "becoming science-driven and focusing on the future".
A global biopharmaceutical innovation R&D company that follows science and technology and pioneering new drugs
Industry"keeps moving forward.
Before joining Heqirui, Duz worked for Bollinger Langer Henkel.
Senior vice president, with more than 30 years of experience in pharmaceutical research and development, covering the heart
In the fields of blood vessels, nerves, and respiration, he has participated in more than 15 projects.
R&D projects that have entered the clinical stage.
Duz said: "Heqirui has an excellent team and a strong
Global intellectual property rights, and also has world-class clinical R&D partners
Partner and expert network support. I am very honored to be the head of the company
As chief executive officer, I will work hard to accelerate the company's current clinical research.
Research the progress of the project, focus on research and development, and formulate the company's future
Various strategic development plans, in order to realize Heqirui's becoming a global
Biopharmaceutical companies, for the benefit of more patients' vision, make the most
Great effort. "
Xiao Ruiping, chairman and founder of Heqirui, said: "As
Senior scientists and top experts in the global pharmaceutical industry, Duz does not
Only in the field of scientific research and development, it has achieved great results, and what is even more valuable is,
He has excellent business development and management experience in the industry. Made
As the founder of the company, I am very grateful to Duz for his letter to the company and me.
Ren, be able to accept such a heavy responsibility. At the same time, Duz serves as the chief
The executive officer is an important chapter in the company's history and symbolizes the company's leadership.
The guidance level has reached a new strategic height. Hope to be led by Duz
Under the management of the company, the company can smoothly move towards more research and development milestones.
God. "
The CEO will lead all employees of the company to continue to this goal
Move forward firmly. "Heqirui co-founder, president and Chief operating officer
The official class is telling the truth.
In the first half of 2021, Heqirui announced the completion of a scale of 56 million
Series B financing in U.S. dollars. This round of financing was funded by Qiming Venture Capital and Yuanyi Investment
Jointly led the investment, Honghui Capital and Innovation Workshop followed, and the old shareholder Bi Xin
The capital continues to be blessed, and Haoyue Capital serves as the exclusive financial adviser. This
The round of investment will be for the upcoming international multi-center clinical trial of Heqirui
The second phase of MRCT research and product line construction provide strong
support. IEE
"Duz's appointment has further strengthened He Qirui's leadership,
It will also bring a new atmosphere to the team. Heqirui is based on the source of China's innovation
New, the goal is to become a global biopharmaceutical company, and Duz serves as
Editor of this article: Li Qian, contact email: 157720740@qq.com
The 9th issue of 2021 will be processed 17

for highest quality:
7332.png (1500×1975) (zupimages.net)

Attachments

• 7332.png
    7332.png
    851.3 KB · Views: 81

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
Qirui Medicine (Hope Medicine, referred to as "Heqi
Rui") is a company dedicated to source innovation and science
1-driven innovative drug research and development company with its headquarters in China
Located in Nanjing, and has R&D bases and offices in Shanghai and Beijing at the same time
Office. The establishment of the company is based on the Future Institute of Technology of Peking University.
Professor Ruiping and his team's deep understanding in the field of translational medicine research
And decades of research results. Heqirui is based on outstanding scientific research
Based on the goal of improving the quality of life, it targets threats to human health.
Common diseases and major diseases, committed to research, development and commercialization.
Innovative medicine.
and
Recently, Heqirui announced the appointment of members of the company's board of directors and the original
President and head of Clinical research and Development Henri, Nico, Duz (Henri
Nico Doods) became CEO. He will promote and practice public
The company's strategic goals ensure more clinical milestones in the future
Achieve, and lead the company towards "becoming science-driven and focusing on the future".
A global biopharmaceutical innovation R&D company that follows science and technology and pioneering new drugs
Industry"keeps moving forward.
Before joining Heqirui, Duz worked for Bollinger Langer Henkel.
Senior vice president, with more than 30 years of experience in pharmaceutical research and development, covering the heart
In the fields of blood vessels, nerves, and respiration, he has participated in more than 15 projects.
R&D projects that have entered the clinical stage.
Duz said: "Heqirui has an excellent team and a strong
Global intellectual property rights, and also has world-class clinical R&D partners
Partner and expert network support. I am very honored to be the head of the company
As chief executive officer, I will work hard to accelerate the company's current clinical research.
Research the progress of the project, focus on research and development, and formulate the company's future
Various strategic development plans, in order to realize Heqirui's becoming a global
Biopharmaceutical companies, for the benefit of more patients' vision, make the most
Great effort. "
Xiao Ruiping, chairman and founder of Heqirui, said: "As
Senior scientists and top experts in the global pharmaceutical industry, Duz does not
Only in the field of scientific research and development, it has achieved great results, and what is even more valuable is,
He has excellent business development and management experience in the industry. Made
As the founder of the company, I am very grateful to Duz for his letter to the company and me.
Ren, be able to accept such a heavy responsibility. At the same time, Duz serves as the chief
The executive officer is an important chapter in the company's history and symbolizes the company's leadership.
The guidance level has reached a new strategic height. Hope to be led by Duz
Under the management of the company, the company can smoothly move towards more research and development milestones.
God. "
The CEO will lead all employees of the company to continue to this goal
Move forward firmly. "Heqirui co-founder, president and Chief operating officer
The official class is telling the truth.
In the first half of 2021, Heqirui announced the completion of a scale of 56 million
Series B financing in U.S. dollars. This round of financing was funded by Qiming Venture Capital and Yuanyi Investment
Jointly led the investment, Honghui Capital and Innovation Workshop followed, and the old shareholder Bi Xin
The capital continues to be blessed, and Haoyue Capital serves as the exclusive financial adviser. This
The round of investment will be for the upcoming international multi-center clinical trial of Heqirui
The second phase of MRCT research and product line construction provide strong
support. IEE
"Duz's appointment has further strengthened He Qirui's leadership,
It will also bring a new atmosphere to the team. Heqirui is based on the source of China's innovation
New, the goal is to become a global biopharmaceutical company, and Duz serves as
Editor of this article: Li Qian, contact email: 157720740@qq.com
The 9th issue of 2021 will be processed 17

for highest quality:
7332.png (1500×1975) (zupimages.net)
TLDR?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I Wished i would Never had to say that But HopeMedicine is the Next Company making false promises and failing so hardly that it is fcking frustrating.
First they Said they will start clinical trials in Summer 2021 For HMI-115, then they Said they will Start in 2021. After that they promised to Start in US.
They Arent Even having a Working Homepage…
I think Henri Nico doods is a looser. At Hits linkedin account there is no entry about Hope Medicine (only Boehringer Ingelheim) he has No faith in His own company exactly like Xiao Ruiping - she left her position as CEO.
I am very angry about myself so stupid to believe they really would start doing trials in 2021 as the Claimed :(

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
A CEO not updating their LinkedIn account to determine if the company will succeed at delivering a new treatment for hair loss.

People never cease to amuse me on this forum.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A CEO not updating their LinkedIn account to determine if the company will succeed at delivering a new treatment for hair loss.

People never cease to amuse me on this forum.
Well people are connecting the dots, the fact that they don’t even have a website doesn’t help either. People are spotting a pattern of unprofessionalism, to say the least.