Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And Why they don’t Apply For the EMA in Europe? They Said that they Want to do trials in Europe in 2021? Why they only apply For FDA These Are Broken timelines For No reason
EMA mostly approves a drug that has FDA approval. Just requires some documentations to be filled and enlisted. FDA does not automatically approve EMA approved drugs. If they get FDA approval, they dont need whole new trials for EMA.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair.jpg

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

This study aims to evaluate the safety and efficacy of HMI-115 versus a placebo in pre-menopausal women with moderate to severe Endometriosis associated pain.

The study will have two parts: Part 1 and Part 2. Part 1 will determine the safety and efficacy of HMI 115 at 60 mg, 120 mg, and 240 mg. Only when the safety and efficacy have been evaluated by the Sponsor in Part 1 of the study will eligible subjects (new subjects) be admitted to Part 2 of the study. Part 2 of the study will determine the safety and efficacy of HMI 115 at 480 mg every 4 weeks (Q4W) and every 2 weeks (Q2W).

No mention about Androgenetic Alopecia ‍

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I mentioned earlier, treating hair loss is not their main goal. You guys are getting your panties wet for something that maybe will be just a footnote for the researchers.

The ONLY company that managed to pull decent funding to treat SPECIFICALLY hair loss in the history of the universe is Stemson

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Antibody treatments are crazy expensive. The vast majority of people could never afford it - which is why they're prioritising a treatment they know they'll get payout through insurance companies for. As effective as it has been labeled for hair loss and as much as they'd like it to be the main reason for its development they're going to prioritise the treatment they can cash out on fastest - not to say the hair loss trials wont follow though as they're not exactly struggling with money..

Last edited:

jayyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im from china. One good thing is that they just established the new labs and they are going to start the HMI-115 human clinical trials against Hair l loss.
eac2fc99e1d6f95aa7acf537a1951ca.jpg

The email feedback from professor xiao in English is" :
Thank you for your attention to my research. The results of the red-faced monkey are exciting and are currently being applicant body test. Hope to have good news to share with you in the near future.
good luck,
Xiao Ruiping 2021.9
b1de21768693809992f8fa515bcc9e3.jpg

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im from china. One good thing is that they just established the new labs and they are going to start the HMI-115 human clinical trials against Hair l loss.
View attachment 172081
The email feedback from professor xiao in English is" :
Thank you for your attention to my research. The results of the red-faced monkey are exciting and are currently being applicant body test. Hope to have good news to share with you in the near future.
good luck,
Xiao Ruiping 2021.9
View attachment 172082
What do she mean “applicant body test”?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I mentioned earlier, treating hair loss is not their main goal. You guys are getting your panties wet for something that maybe will be just a footnote for the researchers.

The ONLY company that managed to pull decent funding to treat SPECIFICALLY hair loss in the history of the universe is Stemson

Their drug isn't only for hair loss but it is specifically for hair loss, and that's the primary indication.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do she mean “applicant body test”?
Sounds like they've submitted their trial design for approval, which is pretty much the same answer the last person who emailed her received back. I'm assuming this was submitted in Australia

Last edited:

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds like they've submitted their trial design for approval, which is pretty much the same answer the last person who emailed her received back. I'm assuming this was submitted in Australia
Most likely they submitted both at the same time . Hopefully they get approved within the next couple weeks

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

This study aims to evaluate the safety and efficacy of HMI-115 versus a placebo in pre-menopausal women with moderate to severe Endometriosis associated pain.

The study will have two parts: Part 1 and Part 2. Part 1 will determine the safety and efficacy of HMI 115 at 60 mg, 120 mg, and 240 mg. Only when the safety and efficacy have been evaluated by the Sponsor in Part 1 of the study will eligible subjects (new subjects) be admitted to Part 2 of the study. Part 2 of the study will determine the safety and efficacy of HMI 115 at 480 mg every 4 weeks (Q4W) and every 2 weeks (Q2W).

No mention about Androgenetic Alopecia ‍
Why would they mention Androgenetic Alopecia in an Endometriosis trial? They just got approval for Endo quicker then Androgenetic Alopecia, but the Androgenetic Alopecia will come soon.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for my translation. I mean they are now applying for the human experiment.

hey think you very much For your Insider informations pur of China. Are there Dome other informations Maybe in the Chinese Media about Hope Medicine?
It would be nice to know in which Country they will do the Human trials

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would they mention Androgenetic Alopecia in an Endometriosis trial? They just got approval for Endo quicker then Androgenetic Alopecia, but the Androgenetic Alopecia will come soon.
I was just surprised because it seemed like the main reason they bought rights to the drug was because of its potential for treating Androgenetic Alopecia

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right. Nobody should be surprised that a serious condition got approval faster than male pattern baldness, nor that the FDA moved faster than the TGA in Australia. They probably submitted both trials and the same time, and perhaps even submitted the Androgenetic Alopecia trial first.