Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cant we use the patent details? Isnt what we always did in the GBs?
It's not as easy to get a peptide synthesized as a small molecule, but sure. No idea what it will cost or who can make it. Sorry. My supplier doesn't do peptides.

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But i don't get it.
They're doing trails for other purposes right now, right? If we Just see that the data is safe and the correct information of the compound is released, we can make HMI ourselves right?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
But i don't get it.
They're doing trails for other purposes right now, right? If we Just see that the data is safe and the correct information of the compound is released, we can make HMI ourselves right?
Hmi is an antibody, do you have any idea how much those cost?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cant we use the patent details? Isnt what we always did in the GBs?
If anybody has a list of labs from previous GBs, maybe we could inquire about a price.

Although if twist is one of a multitude of downstream effects of PRLR activation, how confident are we that it has effects on hairloss?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
If anybody has a list of labs from previous GBs, maybe we could inquire about a price.

Although if twist is one of a multitude of downstream effects of PRLR activation, how confident are we that it has effects on hairloss?
Don't know if that's all it will take or not but it's obviously very important as mice without Twist1 never shed. Their hair grows like a cocker spaniel

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know if that's all it will take or not but it's obviously very important as mice without Twist1 never shed. Their hair grows like a cocker spaniel
Bro lets do it then , its the next thing we need to check . Why we dont use the patent and go to a lab with that?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would someone please remind me what the anticipated cost will be for HMI?
Tens of thousands of dollars. Average annual cost for an antibody is around 80k a year, so 40k for a 6 month supply

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats cheap For cure , No sides, No work with topicals and that sh*t
Not trying to put some cold water on your excitement, but no one knows if this is a cure. The life expectancy of macaques is shorter than humans (20 years) and the ones used in the experiment are long time gone.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not trying to put some cold water on your excitement, but no one knows if this is a cure. The life expectancy of macaques is shorter than humans (20 years) and the ones used in the experiment are long time gone.
How is the macaques being deceased relevant at all? The reason no one knows if it's cure is because it hasn't been trialed on humans, not because the animals from preclinical work are no longer around for evidence.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop pulling this propaganda @Pigeon and insulting balding folks on this forum. No one is a retard but you. Lab tests from users continue to be published on Discord showing powders are not fake at all. You are really a sad little man @Pigeon and completely disillusioned if you believe your posts can influence people who don't have your (unverified) claim and luck with minoxidil to stay away from buying effective treatments.

And if you are maintaining your NW1 on minoxidil, wtf are you wasting your time here? Care to explain that? Because this sounds like what a retard would do.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is the macaques being deceased relevant at all? The reason no one knows if it's cure is because it hasn't been trialed on humans, not because the animals from preclinical work are no longer around for evidence.
We don't know what would have happened to their scalp hair in a few years to claim this would be a cure and not a treatment. That means shelving $40K per 6 months or just $80K for life. That's all. It's not rocket science to understand that. Not sure what's your counter argument about.