Battling Hairloss For Almost 5yrs What Can I Add For Regrowth.

DesertFoxx

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm currently on Dustasteride, topical finasteride/min, nizoral shampoo, and I use a derma roller once in a while. Only 4 months on these. Prior to that it was finasteride for almost two years with no regrowth just hair stabilized.

I started losing it fast at 26 but I was too afraid of finasteride so I let snake oil Dr.s rip me off (prp,viviscal,Laser helmet etc.) on a lot of BS that never helped.

I'm pretty much battling diffused thinning. Since I began taking the stuff I'm currently on I didn't experience much hair fall/shedding till these past two weeks. My left side of my hair around ear/above my side burn has gotten noticeably thing while my right is still thick. left side hair was a getting like that before I started what I'm currently on.

Any recommendations?
I'm ditching topical finasteride/min once my bottle is done. That overpriced crap isn't worth it, might as well get regular or oral minoxidil.

My bad on the long essay, appreciate the help!

DesertFoxx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical fina and even duta with needling doesn't work? Damn bro.

Doubt that oral fina/duta will work then. But you said your hair stabilized with topical fina right? (or oral?) Anyway why not use that and fill in the rest with an FUE?
Oral Finasteride on its own stabilized my hair but I never experienced any regrowth, I also never combined it with anything.

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
theres nothing you can do to regrow that part of your head. if you notice, alot of men have thin hairs around there too that are not balding.

Guglielmo123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A transplant wont do anything but cause shock loss to existing hair while growing out transplanted hair. What are you currently on? Below are pics of my sides, my left side is really thin, I was hoping what I’m currently taking would help regrow it but it’s stayed the same.

Bro not trying to hate but those Side burns look rediculous.

DesertFoxx

My Regimen
Reaction score
theres nothing you can do to regrow that part of your head. if you notice, alot of men have thin hairs around there too that are not balding.
Yeah i have, at first I was afraid that it’s alopecia. When my hair isn’t greasy it looks way thicker but I was hoping I can find away to get regrowth in that spot. How’s your current treatment going for you?